Looking for email address for skysports

11 replies
Found 14th May 2010
Hi,
I would like to complain about a remark a player made about a team, on sky sports 1,
Anybody got an email address.

Thanks!!

1. Misc
  2. Sky
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Sky
11 Comments

Any chance of sharing the remark?

Banned

Wouldn't you be better off complaining to the team the guy plays for?

unless they play for sky sports i don't see what you expect them to do, they aren't responsible for what the players say

not got anything better to do? seriously how bad was it that you have to complain??

Banned

footballers are all morons, they are certainly not known for quality of conversation or witty retorts

I think footballers and foot-in-mouth are part of what you have to deal with if you watch it

I cant see complaining to sky about a footballers remarks will gain you anything more than the standard "thank you for contacting us -we take all complaints very seriously" letter

even the bbc, when deluged with complaints do very little indeed

Banned

pray its cuzzy that catches it first:lol:

Banned

Seems like a wind up - probably better off cancelling your subscription as a protest. That should make them take you seriously.

souljacker;8609325

not got anything better to do? seriously how bad was it that you have to … not got anything better to do? seriously how bad was it that you have to complain??

Agree. Sad, really.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Netflix - UHD - £3/m33
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769609
    3. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1115
    4. Stock informer33

See more discussions