Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for ferrero rocher

Anyone seen any good deals ?My son loves these.thanks

12 Comments

Original Poster

Thankyou that is good .

i have a new and sealed gift box i dont want (came in a gift hamper) - can send to you?

espirit77

i have a new and sealed gift box i dont want (came in a gift hamper) - … i have a new and sealed gift box i dont want (came in a gift hamper) - can send to you?

That's so nice of you offering it to OP....keep up the good spirit, espirit77!!

scorpio_king

That's so nice of you offering it to OP....keep up the good spirit, … That's so nice of you offering it to OP....keep up the good spirit, espirit77!!

inspired by the American lady who paid $17,000 worth of toys off at Toys R Us for the people on their reservations list. Random acts of kindness...

scorpio_king

That's so nice of you offering it to OP....keep up the good spirit, … That's so nice of you offering it to OP....keep up the good spirit, espirit77!!

Agreed, that is the HukD`s sprit.

Love this thread

16 for 2.50 at my local spar in preston

the amount of money you good people have saved me this year...

Original Poster

I have sent you a private message ( esprirt77) thankyou so much MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

lynne77

I have sent you a private message ( esprirt77) thankyou so much MERRY … I have sent you a private message ( esprirt77) thankyou so much MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

On it's way, no worries - you too! x

espirit77

On it's way, no worries - you too! x

How very kind of you .. its always nice to see people doing things and expecting nothing in return x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014473
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350
      4. word association Game73844457

See more discussions