Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for flights from London to Bodrum (Turkey) between June 10-13 for 7 -10 days

Hi there,

Can anyone help out on finding flights from June 10, 11, 12 or 13 (so we're a little flexible) for 7-10 nights for 2 people?

We would prefer a late flight in each direction, so we arrive in the early hours of the morning (I know there's quite a few flights that leave around 11pm) but that's not essential but we are looking for the best price.

Thanks for the help

4 Comments

Check skyscanner.net/fli…tml
    cheapest I can see is from Luton on these dates approx £142pp wiyh monarch

Original Poster

BEVVY;8547448

Check … Check http://www.skyscanner.net/flights/lond/bjv/june-2010/june-2010/cheapest-flights-per-day-from-london-to-bodrum-in-june-2010.htmlcheapest I can see is from Luton on these dates approx £142pp wiyh monarch

Thanks for that, I noticed them yesterday as well, is there any better ones on the market, as our budget is quite tight.

BTW, does anyone know if they still charge £20 per person at the airport as well, as we're going over with a bit of a tight budget, so whatever we save will be going on spending money. :thumbsup:

Maybe an idea to wait till a week or so before u depart before booking any flights ATM with all this volcanic dust it might be worth waiting and u could get a last minute deal.

Original Poster

Darroch;8552008

Maybe an idea to wait till a week or so before u depart before booking … Maybe an idea to wait till a week or so before u depart before booking any flights ATM with all this volcanic dust it might be worth waiting and u could get a last minute deal.

I was thinking of doing that but I weren't sure, as I don't wanna let my girl down.

I found a really good deal that I was thinking of booking for a 5* hotel with seaview and flights, return transfers for £270 for a week but the flights alone are about £153 with luggage alone, which is why I was hoping to find cheaper flights.

Most of the places I called have loads of hidden costs and don't sell at the advertised price.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1423
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866387
      3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594775
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313801

See more discussions