Groups

Looking for free CV template help please.

Hi guys, can you help please, I am looking for a free CV template to download. Everyone I use wants money to download or print.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

10 Comments

Google free CV template. Pick any website. It honestly took me less time to do that than it did to type this message.

Original Poster

jdrob123

Google free CV template. Pick any website. It honestly took me less time … Google free CV template. Pick any website. It honestly took me less time to do that than it did to type this message.

Hi, I did that, perfect cv etc. All says free until you get to the end and then they want money.

mrman007

Hi, I did that, perfect cv etc. All says free until you get to the end … Hi, I did that, perfect cv etc. All says free until you get to the end and then they want money.

Is this a joke? Literally the first link on Google that isn't an advert.

reed.co.uk/car…te/

Also remember that it's possible somebody else will use the same template, so you won't stand out. I may also be stating the obvious, but make sure you tailor it to each job, and don't just send one cover-all CV to multiple companies. Good luck!:)

Or open a resume template in word, loads available and free if you have word that is

Original Poster

Quietus

Also remember that it's possible somebody else will use the same … Also remember that it's possible somebody else will use the same template, so you won't stand out. I may also be stating the obvious, but make sure you tailor it to each job, and don't just send one cover-all CV to multiple companies. Good luck!:)

Thank you

Original Poster

westy125

Or open a resume template in word, loads available and free if you have … Or open a resume template in word, loads available and free if you have word that is

Running Mac, no word

Original Poster

jdrob123

Is this a joke? Literally the first link on Google that isn't an … Is this a joke? Literally the first link on Google that isn't an advert.https://www.reed.co.uk/career-advice/free-cv-template/

Thank you

Try this. It's very handy if a prospective employer wants an email response - plus you can download and print your cv. easy to amend it too, from your phone if necessary , then press the button and it's gone.

cvonline.com/eng…ish

Original Poster

mrty

Try this. It's very handy if a prospective employer wants an email … Try this. It's very handy if a prospective employer wants an email response - plus you can download and print your cv. easy to amend it too, from your phone if necessary , then press the button and it's gone.http://www.cvonline.com/english

Thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      2. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1111
      4. Tv choice magazine Issue 391515

See more discussions