Groups

Looking for Full HD 22" TV

Looking for a decent TV of this caliber for around £100

10 Comments

Good for you. Are you looking for your manners too?

Is this just a statement or are you expecting help?

Seriously oO ,a 22 inch HD oO your not after much Litteraly !!!

I found one but it's a Vestel clone no doubt.

argos.co.uk/pro…930

This is a tenner more. No doubt comes from the same Turkish outlet.

currys.co.uk/gbu…tml?istCompanyId=bec25c7e-cbcd-460d-81d5-a25372d2e3d7&istItemId=wwtmwwtlq&istBid=tztx&srcid=198&cmpid=ppc~gg~0045+%28PLA%29+TELEVISIONS~All+TVs~Exact&mctag=gg_goog_7904&kwid=GOOGLE&device=c&ds_kids=92700015669681879&PLA=1&gclid=CKDV1vLL3tMCFci77Qod0dAI3w&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CJGS4PLL3tMCFVKm7QodJ_AIag

Personally though I think I would rather pay a little more and buy this one. It's an LG @ £119

argos.co.uk/pro…699

Edited by: "Smartguy1" 7th May

Original Poster

Smartguy1

I found one but it's a Vestel clone no … I found one but it's a Vestel clone no doubt.http://www.argos.co.uk/product/4028930This is a tenner more. No doubt comes from the same Turkish outlet.http://www.hotukdeals.com/ask/looking-for-full-hd-22-tv-2684852?p=30813380Personally though I think I would rather pay a little more and buy this one. It's an LG @ £119http://www.argos.co.uk/product/5557699

​Thanks, apologies for not using better manners but I wasn't hoping for much but this LG looks like everything I wanted in a TV.

markl2394

Thanks, apologies for not using better manners but I wasn't hoping for … Thanks, apologies for not using better manners but I wasn't hoping for much but this LG looks like everything I wanted in a TV.

No worries. It wasn't me though who complained about your post. We have that LG tv. It's very nice for the money.

Just a point to note. Some people are still a little confused that a "Full HD" tv should automatically mean that it has an HD freeview tuner. This is not the case. Full HD means the screen resolution has 1920 x 1080 pixels therefore it is able to display images in full HD. All of the tv's I posted have a full HD screen. None of them however have a Freeview HD tuner.
    Edited by: "Smartguy1" 7th May

Original Poster

Smartguy1

No worries. It wasn't me though who complained about your post. We have … No worries. It wasn't me though who complained about your post. We have that LG tv. It's very nice for the money.Just a point to note. Some people are still a little confused that a "Full HD" tv should automatically mean that it has an HD freeview tuner. This is not the case. Full HD means the screen resolution has 1920 x 1080 pixels therefore it is able to display images in full HD. All of the tv's I posted have a full HD screen. None of them however have a Freeview HD tuner.

​i just thought I'd address them at the same time, apologies. The reason I asked for Full HD was because I didn't want a lesser "HD Ready" Television as they don't seem to be full 1080P.

markl2394

i just thought I'd address them at the same time, apologies. The reason I … i just thought I'd address them at the same time, apologies. The reason I asked for Full HD was because I didn't want a lesser "HD Ready" Television as they don't seem to be full 1080P.

Yes you are correct although as the television does not have an HD freeview tuner the television programmes you will see will perhaps look no different to a HD ready tv. However if you are connecting a skybox, amazon fire stick / box or dvd / bluray or games console you will appreciate the better quality of a full HD screen. I would still go with the LG anyway. It's a good price for a brand tv.

Original Poster

Smartguy1

Yes you are correct although as the television does not have an HD … Yes you are correct although as the television does not have an HD freeview tuner the television programmes you will see will perhaps look no different to a HD ready tv. However if you are connecting a skybox, amazon fire stick / box or dvd / bluray or games console you will appreciate the better quality of a full HD screen. I would still go with the LG anyway. It's a good price for a brand tv.

​Yeah I'll mainly be using it for my PlayStation 3 so the full HD will be getting it's usage.

I am sure the LG will be perfect for your PS3
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Remortgaging to pay off debt89
      2. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer56
      3. Decent hoover66
      4. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)46

See more discussions