Looking for Gaming Monitor suggestions - 1440p , 27" , 144hz +

Posted 14th Jul
Hi all,

As the title suggests I am looking for a new monitor and I need some help choosing.
I am looking to spend a maximum of £350 but less I spend the better obviously haha.

Currently I use 2 TV's both 1080p, 1 is a 32" and other is a 24" - picture quality isn't great hence why I want to change at least 1 for a monitor

This would be used mainly for gaming but also have some content creation use to as I sometimes make youtube videos.

So minimum specs I would love are
1440p (or better but think 1440p is bet option)
27 inch
1ms MPRT
Freesync

My PC specs are as follows (should it matter, side note copied from the video I made on my build if it looks odd that is)

CPU = Ryzen 2700
GPU = Gigabyte RX Vega 56 OC 8GB
PSU = EVGA 750 GQ, 80+ GOLD 750W, Semi Modular
MOBO = Gigabyte X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING
RAM = Corsair 163301 Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4 3200 MHz
NVMe SSD = Samsung 970 EVO 250 GB V-NAND M.2 PCI Express Solid State Drive
HDD = Toshiba P300 3TB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA HDD 'Bulk' (HDWD130UZSVA)
Op system = Windows 10 Pro

Any recommendations you should have would be gratefully appreciated
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Pretty sure I have the older version which I’m happy with, I could probably sort you out with a student discount as well if you needed one making the price £256 I think (deal on here says that) think I paid £390 a few years ago for the same specs
If I could get that for £256 then that might very well be the monitor to get for me, I am watching a review on it now and apart from the stand, the reports are it wobbles like crazy but I dont mind getting a proper wall mount sooner rather than later (I plan on it anyway)
Just a FYI anyone reading this, I am still looking for suggestion, Unfortunatly the one suggested from Acer store is out of stock
This is a good one, coming out in a few days, but over you budget! It was £450 but they put the price back up
overclockers.co.uk/sam…tag
Nice monitor yes but that is way out of my budget haha. Thank you though.
Post a comment
@
    Text