Expired

LOOKING FOR GIRLS PINK/PATTERNED CURTAINS WITH 90" DROP

7 replies
Found 19th Jan 2009
Looking to give my daughters bedroom a little makeover and i cannot find some pretty girls curtains in a 90" drop, does anybody know of anywhere i can get hold of some, rep waiting

1. Ask
  2. Curtain
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Curtain
7 Comments

:)try matalan they had them just before christmas with bed sets to match or if that fails buy material and run a pair up yourself or take it to one of the little markets where the hem trousers ect they be happy to do it for a few pounds but try matalan first gl xx

Original Poster

Thanks i will try Matalan-i always forget about there! theres one not far from me x

IKEA curtains are all more than that drop and you hem yourself with wonderweb in the pack...do you have a dunelm mills? if they dont have em no-one will! Dont know where you are based but tjhughes is worth a look?

not sure about argos either..i got me lounge ones 90x90 gorgeous and v cheap-satin and flock like £23 a pair.

Original Poster

thanks for all your help ill try and pop into matalan no dunelm mills in area so thanks again, just gonna try agros now cheers, rep given xxx

minime;4116812

thanks for all your help ill try and pop into matalan no dunelm mills in … thanks for all your help ill try and pop into matalan no dunelm mills in area so thanks again, just gonna try agros now cheers, rep given xxx

dunelm is online..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions