Groups

Looking for good clippers

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for clippers, looking for ones that would ideally double as beard trimmer etc so probably different attachments.

Thanks

5 Comments

Avoid these ones: argos.co.uk/sta…htm

I got some because it sounded better to have adjustable cutting rather than blades, but the plastic blades spread when you put any pressure on and take chunks out of your head.

I ended up going with these: argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Do a good job and come with a beard trimmer, but haven't used that so cant say if its any good.

I bought my boyfriend the philips QC5170 clippers. They rotate 180c so you can do the back, comes with a couple of attachments. He does his stubble with the clippers without the attachment.

They are in Argos for £29.99 at mo half price

He has had his 14 months and never had any problems

Also rechargeable

Can you also do the nut sack??

Original Poster

Thank you both, just didn't want to go buying without asking as it would just be a waste of money.

I've also got the philips set for my little boys hair. It is fab. Got it from asda when it was £25. It's now £55 so if they're on offer in Argos I'd defo get one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions