Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking For Good Deal On Beer

i'm trying to find a really good deal on a decent beer, ideally something like hoegaarden, but down as far as stella if needed. i need to buy enough for 40 people soooo something really great must be found!
    hope someone can help

7 Comments

morrisons have stella on 2 boxes for £14 at the moment max 6 per customer

Original Poster

i've had a look at their website/no use how many beers are in a box/hat size are they do you know?

Always find Majestics good for buying bulk

check out that dodgy tesco express deal

you know most brewerys will sell to the public, if there is a local one give em a bell. i use interbrew at samulsbury.

Original Poster

darrenhewitson

you know most brewerys will sell to the public, if there is a local one … you know most brewerys will sell to the public, if there is a local one give em a bell. i use interbrew at samulsbury.

thanks so much for this! i've a brewery agreed to do a cask that works out at £1 a pint, with a specially made birthday beer description on it and all taps etc, it's very cheap and will look much much dearer than a few standard cans/bottles! this hadn't even occurred to me - thanks so much! xx

Which brewery?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
      2. Back to European satellite tv32
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      4. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78

See more discussions