Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for good deal on LG KS 360

Trying to find a good deal on this LG KS360 the best price i have found (on pay as you go) is £78.24 (and u have to buy £10 air time voucher so £88.24) shop.carphonewarehouse.com/pay…jt/

I would really appricieate it if anyone has come across this mobile - or one of similar spec at a good price.

Thanks
    And merry xmas everyone

8 Comments

Orange is £79.99 but i think most place sold out especially from carphonewarehouse

Hi
    Can someone help me with this phone, I bought it for my daughter for christmas I have tried to activate it but won't let me have to ring a number then I am told the sim is already in use, also how do you find out the telephone number for the phone. Apologies if I am being a proper numpty.
    Thanks
    Ally

ally258;3863219

HiCan someone help me with this phone, I bought it for my daughter for … HiCan someone help me with this phone, I bought it for my daughter for christmas I have tried to activate it but won't let me have to ring a number then I am told the sim is already in use, also how do you find out the telephone number for the phone. Apologies if I am being a proper numpty.ThanksAlly

Phone number should be on the box:thumbsup:

ermmm its not :roll:

ally258;3863464

ermmm its not :roll:

Where did you buy it ? / what network is it on ?

Hi
    Thanks for trying to help, have got it sorted, think because I bought it in Sept they had deactivated it but its up and working now.
    Ally

My son has broken his Lg Ks360 after only 4 days.

He put it in his jeans pocket which are quite tight and the pressure has broken the lcd screen on the inside.

Any idea how I can get this fixed as the Orange shop won't do anything for me?

Original Poster

have a look on ebay for lg ks 360 lcd screens. they can be bought for about £15. if you are still getting no joy from orange.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One S or Xbox One X55
      2. Boxes for moving house?77
      3. Need help with home Internet dropping out please56
      4. Best Wi-Fi extender33

See more discussions