Looking for good deals of Xiaomi Mi6 (or maybe Mi A1) with decent delivery time

Found 3rd Oct 2017
My gf phone broke suddenly and I need to find a replacement quick. I was considering Mi A1, but because the camera is her priority, I am more inclined to get Mi6 instead. But the deals atm seem quite bad, since it has been lower than £300 some time before. Black color.

I am also interested of a good delivery time, even if it means paying slightly more.

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
welcome to hukd
You need to watch all the Chine/HK sellers, they all have sales every week.

If you want fast delivery you will get hit with import tax, VAT and up to a £12 processing fee from the carrier. If you have it sent China post 99% of the time you'll avoid all that.
Original Poster
mattmerch2 h, 58 m ago

welcome to hukd

Thanks.
steve12212 h, 8 m ago

You need to watch all the Chine/HK sellers, they all have sales every …You need to watch all the Chine/HK sellers, they all have sales every week.If you want fast delivery you will get hit with import tax, VAT and up to a £12 processing fee from the carrier. If you have it sent China post 99% of the time you'll avoid all that.

I don't really know a lot of them. Just GearBest and Bang Good. And I do not know where the vouchers appear. That's why I lurk here.
ALIEXPRESS always worth a look
Original Poster
mattmerch4 h, 15 m ago

ALIEXPRESS always worth a look

The delivery sucks afaik.
Chaoscontrol1 h, 0 m ago

The delivery sucks afaik.

depends on vendor same as ebay
when did you use aliexpress last ?
Original Poster
mattmerch1 h, 17 m ago

depends on vendor same as ebaywhen did you use aliexpress last ?

Never, actually. Every time I checked for something I left because of the long deliveries.
if you cant wait for a delivery dont bother using any Chinese site
you will always have to wait
unless you select shipping by courier such as DHL which will then be very likely to get hit for customs and handling fees
your better off going to a hi street store then you can get it staright away

this site is the absolute carp for editiiiiiinnn
Edited by: "Infractionboi" 3rd Oct 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions