Groups

looking for good quality hair clippers

With quite few boys in the house , was looking for good quality clippers to do it at home instead of paying hairdressers

was thinking to get a wahl clippers but no so sure which one

please advice
    thank you

8 Comments

Any Wahl in my experience

Tweezerman is also very good

Wahl super taper. Are extremely good. Had a pair for 3 years now and they haven't let me down once

After years of various Wahl clippers I purchased set of cordless Babyliss Ceramic Smooth clippers. Best I've used. Absolutely no snagging of hair which often happened with my others. Easy to clean and being cordless makes them easier to use.

For detail defo the sterling wahl 2. It's what a lot of barbers use, cordless and great reviews from professional and home users. Cost about £60 from ebay/amazon etc. Choice of maroon or white. Look out for it at your barbers next time you go and see how much they use it - that will hopefully give you a good idea of what your getting.

I like moser clipper. The classic one. £30.. I would not spend less whatever you buy. Cheap ones don't last

t1nt1n

Any Wahl in my experience

I bought a Wahl Lithium Vario for £15 and while it eventually does the job it's rather slow and laborious.

@bodolf: What lengths do you want? Not all clippers do the same lengths and I found longer lengths (above 25mm) were fairly rare.

Original Poster

EndlessWaves

I bought a Wahl Lithium Vario for £15 and while it eventually does the … I bought a Wahl Lithium Vario for £15 and while it eventually does the job it's rather slow and laborious. @bodolf: What lengths do you want? Not all clippers do the same lengths and I found longer lengths (above 25mm) were fairly rare.

Up to 25 mm is fine, just need something I can use for 3/4 quality haircuts every month or so

Edited by: "bodolf" 16th Apr
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Family Spotify account11
      2. Legal advice22
      3. Washer Dryer44
      4. Samsung Galaxy S655

See more discussions