Looking for good quality mens jeans

Found 18th Jan 2013
Most of my jeans keep ripping as they just don't last enough despite not washing them too much.

Have had Levis, Superdry, Hollister and I am not too impressed.

Which brands should I look at?

Thanks
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
MiscJeans
27 Comments
The way you get through them, Primark! X)
Try Diesel or Replay....they last well long..
GAVINLEWISHUKD

The way you get through them, Primark! X)

ignore him

youll go though primark ones twice as fast

im afraid its hard to find quality jeans these days, i always wear diesel but ive noticed them wearing out a lot quicker.... i probably get 2-3 years out of them at best
Wash them more often but add starch.
Mark2111

Wash them more often but add starch.

i have jeans that have never been washed in over 3 years

again bad advice
casparwhite

i have jeans that have never been washed in over 3 yearsagain bad advice

Hello, it was a joke. Starch would make them go stiff! As for not washing your jeans in over three years and the fact you live in a hot climate I imagine you must stink to high heaven.
Mark2111

Hello, it was a joke. Starch would make them go stiff! As for not … Hello, it was a joke. Starch would make them go stiff! As for not washing your jeans in over three years and the fact you live in a hot climate I imagine you must stink to high heaven.

raw denim is stiff

theyve been soaked as they should be and then starch applied afterwards so not quite sure what the joke is exactly?

febreeze works wonders as does fresh air

fyi
rawrdenim.com/201…ed/
If money is no object Edwin. I've had one of my pairs for 3 years and they could go back on the self today. The denim quality is superb and very weighty. I've had lighter medicine balls than my pair of red salvage (type of jean not color) Edwins.
For slightly less try Carhartt. Used to be very skater/bmx focused but like a lot of those brands they've moved in to street fashion.
As for washing, my jeans go in the freezer then the washing line. Kills bacteria and freshens them up.
Rock & Republic, Evisu & Fake London are all good quality for the price in my experience, as someone has already mentioned Replay & Diesel will also last a long time...not washing your clothes in 3 years like Caspar & covering up your stench with Fabreeze is just rank
Topman ones last me ages, and they're cheap compared to all the fancy name brand ones.
Diesel is what you need. They are not overly expensive and lasts forever.
carhartt. started off as work wear and in the states it still is.
Thanks for all the responses, will have a lookout for Diesel and replay. On a bit of a budget so not willing to pay too much. And the Primark suggestion made me laugh.
Diesel all the way, best and longest lasting jeans I have ever owned and have had them all, must have 50 pairs+ in total but only ever wear the Diesel!
Edited by: "ianshona" 18th Jan 2013
ianshona

Diesel all the way, best and longest lasting jeans I have ever owned and … Diesel all the way, best and longest lasting jeans I have ever owned and have had them all, must have 50 pairs+ in total but only ever wear the Diesel!

You have 50 pairs of jeans?? Why?!
Dantooine

Just a phase I went through!
Dantooine

Don't ask how many shirts and ties I have
deleted8996
Paul Smith.
dolphinninja

If money is no object Edwin. I've had one of my pairs for 3 years and … If money is no object Edwin. I've had one of my pairs for 3 years and they could go back on the self today. The denim quality is superb and very weighty. I've had lighter medicine balls than my pair of red salvage (type of jean not color) Edwins.For slightly less try Carhartt. Used to be very skater/bmx focused but like a lot of those brands they've moved in to street fashion. As for washing, my jeans go in the freezer then the washing line. Kills bacteria and freshens them up.

I can vouch for Edwins. Very high quality, nice cut.

Also Ralph Lauren Jeans are very high quality but you need to shop around for the right style. They do the jeans that are made for obese americans but they also do a more designer based style and they are really good, tough jeans.

Personally speaking i buy anything that fits me, and at the moment that happens to be calvin klein ( quality not so good ) and ralph ( great quality )

Paddy_o_furniture

Paul Smith.

Wore them years ago. Dunno what they are like now but quality used to be poor, quite thin denim.
deleted8996
Elton Chong

Wore them years ago. Dunno what they are like now but quality used to be … Wore them years ago. Dunno what they are like now but quality used to be poor, quite thin denim.

Never had a problem with them, I have 15 pairs, only jeans I own. Had one pair since I joined the Army in 97 still going strong.
Paddy_o_furniture

Never had a problem with them, I have 15 pairs, only jeans I own. Had … Never had a problem with them, I have 15 pairs, only jeans I own. Had one pair since I joined the Army in 97 still going strong.

Maybe i'm just too tough on my jeans.
i'm female but like, hilfiger, replay, diesel, Firetrap and gap.
i know some guys who swear by Jack Jones, Voi, crosshatch etc.

M and M Direct might have something.
mandmdirect.com/01/…ns/?fh_location=//catalog01/en_GB/gender>{mens}/website>{mandmgbp}/category>{jeans}&fh_view_size=100

Edited by: "IWOOTN" 18th Jan 2013
Mrman123

Thanks for all the responses, will have a lookout for Diesel and replay. … Thanks for all the responses, will have a lookout for Diesel and replay. On a bit of a budget so not willing to pay too much. And the Primark suggestion made me laugh.

Hope this isn't too late. Diesel from M and M Direct, sorted by lowest price first.
mandmdirect.com/01/…ns/?fh_location=//catalog01/en_GB/gender>{mens}/category>{jeans}/website>{mandmgbp}/brand>{diesel}&fh_view_size=100&fh_sort_by=+mandmgbp_sellingprice
ianshona

Don't ask how many shirts and ties I have

1 pair a week for 50 weeks and the other 2 weeks of the year, probably on hols so shorts all the way......Maybe
Have to say, buying jeans is always something i fear cos no guarantee of finding something that fits right. On ocassion its taken me weeks to get the right pair.

Really i should buy several pairs at a time but just cant bring myself to do it
IWOOTN

Hope this isn't too late. Diesel from M and M Direct, sorted by lowest … Hope this isn't too late. Diesel from M and M Direct, sorted by lowest price first.http://www.mandmdirect.com/01/mens/?fh_location=//catalog01/en_GB/gender>{mens}/category>{jeans}/website>{mandmgbp}/brand>{diesel}&fh_view_size=100&fh_sort_by=+mandmgbp_sellingprice

It's not too late. Thans for the help appreciate it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants