Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for good set of DECT phones.

I went for the £20 BT Studio 1100 phones at Amazon recently.
    Had to send them back cos there was a constant hiss and callers always seemed very quiet.
    (i tried them in different sockets etc and had same hissing)

Has anyone had the same probs? Can anyone recommend a set of phones with good reception?
    I need a twin pack of phones and will pay up to £50 if they are decent quality. I'm more interested in good reception than any fancy features.

Cheers!

3 Comments

Original Poster

Bump. :whistling:

neelpeel

I went for the £20 BT Studio 1100 phones at Amazon recently.Had to send … I went for the £20 BT Studio 1100 phones at Amazon recently.Had to send them back cos there was a constant hiss and callers always seemed very quiet.(i tried them in different sockets etc and had same hissing)Has anyone had the same probs? Can anyone recommend a set of phones with good reception?I need a twin pack of phones and will pay up to £50 if they are decent quality. I'm more interested in good reception than any fancy features.Cheers!

Always found BT cordless phones to be very poor.

Can recommend Panasonic. I bought the quad version of this one from Tesco as I'm a point collector!

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

Similar model also at Amazon but triple pack looks good value

amazon.co.uk/exe…-21

Both slightly higher than your price range but, they are good quality.

I seem to remember seeing a twin pack at around £50 but, not sure if offer has now expired.

Original Poster

Any experience of the Panasonic KXTG1102ES?
    I've just spotted a twin set at Comet for £25. About £50 elsewhere.

They don't have an answerphone, but I don't need one anyway.
    Worth a deal post?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????79
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?37
      3. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?612
      4. Free EE data (contract)44

See more discussions