Expired

Looking for good towels and a good mattress for toddler's single bed (to last as long as poss..!) - can anyone help please?

2 replies
Found 1st Jan 2008
Hi everyone and Happy New Year!!! :o)

I wonder if anyone can suggest a good retailer for deals on good towels please? We've nearly got our bathroom finished (what a palaver it's been - done on the cheap y'see..) and our towels are thread bare so I figured the sales'd be a good time to get some. Has anyone come across any good quality bargains, please?

Also, we need to juggle our kids about and so we're having to get a single mattress for our eldest (who's 2!). We are again hoping to bag a bargain in the sales, but something which will last and is good quality.

Towels and mattresses are something I have never really bought well myself (we've inherited most of ours and our own mattress has been a distaster!!) so any advice folks out there have would be much appreciated.

I just don't know where to start looking, and as we're on a very tight budget, I'm frightened to death of spending but needs must!

Thanks in advance
Lucy

2 Comments

for towels I always buy the egyptian cotton ones for either bid.tv or price-drop.tv. They are amazing and get softer with every wash, no need to fabric softener (although I still do) and its unbelivable how absorbent they are, you can literally dry yourself with one towel. Pick a 10 piece towel bale in a variety of colours for around £20-25.

As for a mattress, empirestores have one (90cm) for £64.99 less 7% quidco = £60.44 Delivered.

empirestores.co.uk/sho…ce=

Usually though you can pick them up on the local market for about £39.

Towels

These look pretty good for your bathroom...

debenhams.com/web…_-1

Use code SHA1 for free delivery and go through Quidco for 4% cashback!

...or...

johnlewis.com/Hom…spx

If you spend over £50 use code COSM851PCH774 for £10 off! Go through Quidco for 7% cashback!

Mattress

I have just bought a memory foam one from a company called sleepright...

]sleeprightuk.co.uk

...and I managed to get an ex display one for £60. You have to go in and haggle though!

Alternatively, go to Makro, they have some great deals on Silentnight ones (about £70 - £100 if I remember correctly).
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244916
    2. Add one, leave one game54415442
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226645

See more discussions