Looking for good wireless earphones that look like the apple Airpod

Posted 18th Feb
Hi all,

I have a sony WH-1000XM3 which I use when blocking the rest of the world out. I am not a fan of earphone that go into my ear canal so the apple wired earpods are the right shape for my ears and needs. Now I need to go wireless for portability without the hefty price tag

Please can you recommend cheap (and good) earphones looking prety much like the real thing.

thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
I'd recommend the TWS i10's
thanks, I'll have a look at them .
After a bit of search and confusions about version numbers I got the TWS i9000 from ebay. Considering how many versions of this product that are on sale nothing on the box/contents is labelled i9000 to indicate I have the right product though the listed functions.
First impressions are, excellent workmanship. My intended purpose at home is listen to audio,radio,podcast/audio books at home moving about and its great for the money. I prefer this design over any earphone thta intruded ny ear canal.

My genuine wired apple earpods are louder and have more bass, so I may consider the real airpods. This will keep me occupied untill apple releases a newer version which will could mean decent offers on the current models

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants