Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for HDMI compatible 19" monitor

I am looking for a widescreen monitor to play my PS3 at uni on, It preferably needs to have HDMI input and19" or maybe a little bigger. Any offers?

And if I am missing a scorching offer elsewhere don't hesitate to point me in the right direction.

Thank you.

7 Comments

Banned

i havent seen any deals hdmi pc moniters lcd are quite cheap i tink i saw one starting around £50 if i see and good ones will post back

Banned

only had a quick look seen a 19" lg moniter for £149 hdmi port on ebuyer.com heres the link
    a google search might help you also
    ebuyer.com/pro…567

Not sure is this would be an option as 21.6" screen but I've been looking at ]These (but not in Comet) at £199 in Sainsbury's. It's a 1080P LCD TV/Monitor 5ms refresh rate and has built in Freeview and DVD player! Has 1 HDMI input and VGA.

Looks like a good deal to me anyway - If you can get to/are a member of Makro I think they might be on offer for less still at the moment ( £172.48).

Would be interested in anyone posting comments if they have one.

Original Poster

I think I am more inclined at the moment to go with the 19" monitor as I don't have a TV license or arial at uni and the DVD player will be redunant from the PS3 and Mac I own. Although the higher quality and slightly better size is tempting.

jammy_fred;4072265

I think I am more inclined at the moment to go with the 19" monitor as I … I think I am more inclined at the moment to go with the 19" monitor as I don't have a TV license or arial at uni and the DVD player will be redunant from the PS3 and Mac I own. Although the higher quality and slightly better size is tempting.

remember you dont need a tv license just because you have a tv, its only if you watch live shows:
    "You must be covered by a valid TV Licence if you watch or record television programmes as they're being shown on TV."
    as per tvlicensing.co.uk/inf…jsp

So a tv might be an option...pity as i might be selling my monitor soon, but not for a month or so until tower is sold. And ive used mine for 360 and its lush! reproduces colour better then my tv...its a samsung syncmaster 226bw, 22", 2ms, 3000:1 dynamic contrast.

Original Poster

I eventually went with one from ebay, managed a decent 19" monitor with HDMI for a bit under £100 including P&P.

jammy_fred;4090779

I eventually went with one from ebay, managed a decent 19" monitor with … I eventually went with one from ebay, managed a decent 19" monitor with HDMI for a bit under £100 including P&P.

WoW im looking to spend around that on p3 monitor - u ave linky?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. No Dead Pixel Guarantee?11
      2. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer22
      3. Decent hoover44
      4. Gaming graphics- much difference gtx980 vs gtx106068

See more discussions