Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for help with a lodge/cottage/cabin around Buckie in Scotland please.

Pretty much as title, I'm looking for help from you fellow HUKD'ers. I'm inexperienced in this area, basically me and 3 friends are wanting to go visit a friend who lives in Buckie scotland near a place called Elgin apparently?
    Anyway I'm looking for help to find a decent/clean place for 4 sleeping to stay for a week that's not gonna break our limited wallets, maybe around £350 for 7 days?
    Any help no matter how small will be greatly appreciated as i really don't know what I'm doing. I know when i've booked accomodation abroad I have used like an owners forum where I put dates I'm going and owners send rates, usually discounted just to have someone staying there rather than nobody, is there anything similar I could use?

3 Comments

Banned

[url]www.bigskylodges.co.uk[/url]

stayed there at Easter but you are probably an hour or so from Elgin

Original Poster

Thanks dimebars, had a look at the site, the place does look lovely, unfortunately the price is £595 for the mountain lodge so double what we're looking at really, the dates I'm looking at is 7 days from the 20th of June. Thanks again for your reply dimebars

Banned

we were only about £400 for the red kite i am sure
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
      4. Back to European satellite tv32

See more discussions