Expired

Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??

Found 19th Aug 2017
Hi All, I posted this a few weeks ago but we didn't find anything so I thought I would ask again for you lovely peoples help in finding me and the missus a gorgeous bargain weeks holiday in September for us to celebrate my 40th please?? Heres my original message:

We are looking to get a weeks all inclusive to an ADULTS ONLY resort somewhere like The Caribbean, varadero Cuba or somewhere similar but we wouldn't discount greece, Italy if the hotels were posh, but we are thinking nice white sand and clear blue water. We can fly on 8th, 9th or 10th september for a week, we want 4* minimum and all inclusive. We have a tight budget of £800ea VERY MAXIMUM and We would obviously like to get the best bang for our buck so can anyone recommend the best websites to look on for awesome bargains, has anyone seen any deals or discount codes kicking about?

Any help or advice would be very much appreciated,

Thanks very very much in advance!
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments
Just throwing it in the mix, but did you realise that September is peak hurricane season for Cuba/ Carribean. Doesn't mean you will definately be effected but something to keep in mind
Camping in Scotland, will be as warm a Greece, better food and views lots of fun.
Original Poster
PulisOut1 h, 51 m ago

Camping in Scotland, will be as warm a Greece, better food and views lots …Camping in Scotland, will be as warm a Greece, better food and views lots of fun.

Hmm, no thank you.
Original Poster
tinkerbellian5 h, 24 m ago

Just throwing it in the mix, but did you realise that September is peak …Just throwing it in the mix, but did you realise that September is peak hurricane season for Cuba/ Carribean. Doesn't mean you will definately be effected but something to keep in mind

Yes we are aware of that but thanks ver much for the heads up.
Edited by: "Bootcutboy" 19th Aug 2017
PulisOut15 h, 43 m ago

Camping in Scotland, will be as warm a Greece, better food and views lots …Camping in Scotland, will be as warm a Greece, better food and views lots of fun.

Utter nonsense
Try Dubai mate, just got back from there, some great deals to be had bcos it's really hot there(40 degrees) ATM. Just do a search via Skyscanner and go for the one with the best price!
Original Poster
delboye308 h, 50 m ago

Try Dubai mate, just got back from there, some great deals to be had bcos …Try Dubai mate, just got back from there, some great deals to be had bcos it's really hot there(40 degrees) ATM. Just do a search via Skyscanner and go for the one with the best price!

Hi delboye30, thats not a bad suggestion but its somewhere we just are not fussed about visiting, picky I know but much like Egypt and Turkey we just don't fancy it.
Bootcutboy2 h, 49 m ago

Hi delboye30, thats not a bad suggestion but its somewhere we just are not …Hi delboye30, thats not a bad suggestion but its somewhere we just are not fussed about visiting, picky I know but much like Egypt and Turkey we just don't fancy it.

I wouldnt go near dubai........

independent.co.uk/new…tml
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants