Groups

Looking for help/best price for Airport and Parking stay please???

Hi There

My wife and I are flying from Manchester airport on 6th April 2017, we need to book an airport hotel stay on the 5th with parking until 21st. With it being Black Friday week I was wondering if people could let me know if and when you see deals, discount codes or boosted cashback from companies/sites such as FHR or Holiday Extras that do airport hotels with parking as we need to keep the cost down if possible.

We do want to be in a decent Hotel that is actually AT the airport not a couple of miles from the airport, we want either the Hilton, Crowne Plaza, Radisson Blue, hilton, clayton, and the best prices I have found up to now with parking until 21st April are £166 at the Hilton and £170 at the Crowne Plaza which aren't bad prices but I really want to get these prices down to nearer £100 if I can so any help would be awesome lovely HUKD peeps!

Thanks in advance!

2 Comments

Hi, I am going to suggest something you have asked us not to do but please hear me out!! We used to always stay at the Crowne Plaza but now we stay at a place nearby (within 10 minutes drive) like Village or Holiday Inn Express or a B&B (you could even stay at a hotel you have mentioned) and then use the official meet and greet service at the airport which we find fantastic. You can often get Village for c£30 when they have offers and the M&G was only £50 for 2 weeks when we used it in August.

The meet and greet is at the terminal so you drive up, park the car, check in and then walk into the departure lounge. The best thing is when you return, walk out of arrivals into the meet & greet, pick up your keys and then drive off. In August we were on our way about 30 minutes after landing (it's not usually as quick as this).

We love using this nowadays.

It may be worth booking as early as possible if you can, but also look on sites like Groupon and Wowcher. I booked some parking in the summer time for a holiday and got a cracking deal for terminal 2. Worth a look and seeing what comes up...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)47
      2. Barcelona to Lloreta de mar11
      3. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?55
      4. Amsterdam Booking.com advice33

See more discussions