Looking for high quality joggers that aren't completely scruffy

Posted 30th Dec 2019
Hi,

I'm searching for a product that I'm struggling to find. I want some decent quality jogging bottoms (ideally something with wool, or maybe a high quality fleece like polartec), which actually look quite nice (definitely not baggy, no big logos etc.) so I can be comfortable leaving the house in them rather than just feeling scruffy.

Anyone got any suggestions?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

22 Comments
I have a pair of black nike tech fleece joggers, they are very comfortable and the fit is great aswell. They are all black with a black logo which doesn’t stand out. They are quite pricey at £75, however I purchased them in the sales at £50. Personally they’re one of the best I’ve ever had
Amiri joggers
shadowfall30/12/2019 13:53

I have a pair of black nike tech fleece joggers, they are very comfortable …I have a pair of black nike tech fleece joggers, they are very comfortable and the fit is great aswell. They are all black with a black logo which doesn’t stand out. They are quite pricey at £75, however I purchased them in the sales at £50. Personally they’re one of the best I’ve ever had

Thanks, that sounds good. Is it these that you've got? footasylum.com/men…24/
ryan_reynolds30/12/2019 13:59

Amiri joggers

Never heard of them...maybe I should've specified no more than £120ish!
PotatoSalad1130/12/2019 14:04

Thanks, that sounds good. Is it these that you've got? …Thanks, that sounds good. Is it these that you've got? https://www.footasylum.com/mens/mens-clothing/jog-track-pants/nike-tech-fleece-pant-black-102324/

Yep them ones
I don't think non-scruffy joggers exist do they? Unless they're for jogging in.
deeky30/12/2019 14:12

I don't think non-scruffy joggers exist do they? Unless they're for …I don't think non-scruffy joggers exist do they? Unless they're for jogging in.

It’s called “Smart Chav”
We love in joggers in our house and always buy Adidas. Always outworn through age and overuse than all the other crap out there. I only buy in the sales so dont pay too much and cant find a complaint to moan over, dont shrink in the wash, stains wash out easy, dont go baggy, very pleased with them. My daughter has only worn Adidas for last 5 years still no complaint except outgrown (teenager). My max price for a full jogging suit is £50 and I find many at that price.
You said you wanted a pair of jogging bottoms with wool, it's this even a thing? Wool jogging buttoms sounds like the kind of thing the army would have issued for physical training in the 1950s.

By the way if you want "Smart" joggers then have a look in TK Maxx, you might find a Ralph Lauren Polo pair or some other similar brand.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 30th Dec 2019
deeky30/12/2019 14:12

I don't think non-scruffy joggers exist do they? Unless they're for …I don't think non-scruffy joggers exist do they? Unless they're for jogging in.

Arto30/12/2019 14:39

It’s called “Smart Chav”

Day out in court more like, only the smartest joggers will do to go before the judge.
Haircut_10030/12/2019 15:06

Day out in court more like, only the smartest joggers will do to go before …Day out in court more like, only the smartest joggers will do to go before the judge.

Don’t forget the brand new fake air max
Haircut_10030/12/2019 15:03

You said you wanted a pair of jogging bottoms with wool, it's this even a …You said you wanted a pair of jogging bottoms with wool, it's this even a thing? Wool jogging buttoms sounds like the kind of thing the army would have issued for physical training in the 1950s.By the way if you want "Smart" joggers then have a look in TK Maxx, you might find a Ralph Lauren Polo pair or some other similar brand.

I've been looking at the merino brands like Icebreaker, Supernatural and Isobaa, which have wool joggers. I ordered some Supernatural ones but they ended up massive on me (even though their merino boxers in the same size fit perfectly).

That's a good shout re: TK Maxx - I'll have a nose next time I'm near one.
Was just going to recommend Nike tech fleece but I've been beaten. Easily the best choice here
How about trying some of the outdoors stops, like snow and rock or go outdoors?
ktm66630/12/2019 15:39

How about trying some of the outdoors stops, like snow and rock or go …How about trying some of the outdoors stops, like snow and rock or go outdoors?

It's a good suggestion. I had a good browse through AlpineTrek (which is a German version of GoOutdoors with way more brands and products) and did manage to shortlist a couple from there. I'll try exploring some more of these kinds of sites.
Definitely not primark
if you have a tkmaxx near you, then have a look in there. they have decent jogging pants at discounted price.
I bought my last one from Jack wills and they r one of my best.. i can't compare them to nike/addidas etc as I've never owned one of them but for the price I cant complain
I've had some good quality pairs of fleece trousers from M&S in the past. Although they do only have the usual desaturated shades, you're not going to find anything to lift your spirits in the depth of winter.
I’ve just bought some lovely The North Face joggers that are fitted and v high quality material. They were £30 in the Next VIP sale but can’t remember how much the usual retail price is
Arto30/12/2019 14:39

It’s called “Smart Chav”

It’s called ath-leisure. That’s what the OP is getting at.
shadowfall30/12/2019 13:53

I have a pair of black nike tech fleece joggers, they are very comfortable …I have a pair of black nike tech fleece joggers, they are very comfortable and the fit is great aswell. They are all black with a black logo which doesn’t stand out. They are quite pricey at £75, however I purchased them in the sales at £50. Personally they’re one of the best I’ve ever had

Agreed! And same here that’s what I wear when I want to wear joggers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions