Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for incar cup heater

A few years back I bought my DH a travel mug that went into the cigarette lighter it has now bit the dust it wasn't dear about £3. I am looking for another one but don't seem to be able to find one they have them on fleabay but they are from America. The type I am after was an actual thermal mug type not one off those twisty wire things that heats the liquid up in the cup relying on you guys to help me find one because if they still make them I know someone on here will point me in the right direction
    Thanks

7 Comments

Hi Calmseas,
    I did reply but the post has gone for editing probably because i put a link to Amazon ???
    If you look at Amazon they have a Gellert one for £5.99
    Good Luck

Ahh I see its just gone on now

Original Poster

Thankyou Silk Never Thought To Look @ Amazon Wont Be Here In Time For Stocking Filler But Great Find Now Need To Think What Else I Need To Bring Order Up To £15 Thanks Rep Left

CALMSEAS

Thankyou Silk Never Thought To Look @ Amazon Wont Be Here In Time For … Thankyou Silk Never Thought To Look @ Amazon Wont Be Here In Time For Stocking Filler But Great Find Now Need To Think What Else I Need To Bring Order Up To £15 Thanks Rep Left

Cheers Calmseas
    Your welcome

The petrol station down the road from me is doing them for £2.99 each. If you're stuck I can get one and post it to you!

Original Poster

what petrol station is it Tess maybe I have one around here great thanks

It's Rathcoole filling station, AFAIK it's independent but they frequently have the same offers on the pumps that Maxol petrol stations have, so it might be worth trying a Maxol station.

I'll be driving past it later on so I'll check and see if it has any name on, but I have a funny feeling it is an idependent one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free EE data (contract)22
      2. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER810
      3. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?48
      4. Best laptop for a budget of £700?11

See more discussions