Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for Jelly Belly Beans for Stocking filler

As the title says I'm looking for some Jelly Belly Beans as a stocking filler.

I've tried to get into the online shop but its currently down

Anyone know anywhere else that does them at a decent price as I know they can be quite expensive. I've seen them in a few high street shops but I thought you'd be able to get them a bit cheaper.

Also can anyone find the Jelly Belly Machine?

Will leave Rep for good links!

Thanks

17 Comments

costco sell a big box full at about £15.00

Fleetwood Freeport ....... if your nearby:thumbsup:

Original Poster

joanneg1901;6387862

costco sell a big box full at about £15.00

Will have a look, I'm sure my parents have a Costco card. Rep left!

MikeL;6387889

Fleetwood Freeport ....... if your nearby:thumbsup:

Lol I'm from Glasgow so its a bit of a trip!

I've seen the machines in TK Maxx & the beans themselves are usually well priced in there too.

They have them in the wedding shop Confetti on Queen Street in Glasgow, near the Arygle Street end. Its like a pick 'n mix type of thing and you can choose the flavours and how many you want.

home bargain almost always have the small tubes of jelly belly beans approx 89p, asda usually stock them too in varying sizes, not sure of asda's price.

homebargains/tkmaxx

yes they definately have them in home bargains

there is a costco at 15 Cobden Rd
    St. Rollox Business & Retail Pk, Glasgow, G21 1YX

Whittards of Chelsea have small packs, especially around Christmas but the jar from Costco is the cheapest way to buy them but it is huge!

TK Maxx in Glasgow, saw them at the counter about a week ago!

I've always bought huge tubs of them on ebay, they are the same make as Costco. You can also get the dispensers there but Argos sell one argos.co.uk/web…lly

I also saw them at TKmaxx...

debenhams online

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for the links and the info!

Will be paying a visit to Costco soon to have a look at how huge their bags are!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844453
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1957
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26

See more discussions