Found 8th Dec 2007
Looking for mainly 2,000 pieced ones. Seen some on the net but like £15-£20 when they had them in the shops before at like £4 a piece. Anywhere decent to get them, looking to buy a couple or few. Cheers.

8 Comments

Banned

SK07

Looking for mainly 2,000 pieced ones. Seen some on the net but like … Looking for mainly 2,000 pieced ones. Seen some on the net but like £15-£20 when they had them in the shops before at like £4 a piece. Anywhere decent to get them, looking to buy a couple or few. Cheers.

a surprising place to find them is charity shops :thumbsup: , one near me throws them away

Original Poster

dog_cop

a surprising place to find them is charity shops :thumbsup: , one near … a surprising place to find them is charity shops :thumbsup: , one near me throws them away

I've checked a few but I still can't find them, Morrisons used to have them but not anymore, where else sells them? woolworths maybe?

If you have a home bargains anywhere near they always have jigsaws (sizes vary)

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic

If you have a home bargains anywhere near they always have jigsaws (sizes … If you have a home bargains anywhere near they always have jigsaws (sizes vary)

Unfortunatly not :(...

you could try hobbycraft if there is one near you, here is a link to thier site they have a store finder on the site, hope that helps.

hobbycraft.co.uk/

could be wrong but don't think hobbycraft have 2,000 pieces, pretty sure they we're mainly 1,000 pieces

doncaster market on a wednesday......theres a stall with loads on
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315392
    2. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?22
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322825
    4. word association Game74244869

See more discussions