Looking for kitchen appliance recommendations please

Found 15th Sep 2017
Hi there.

I'm looking to update the kitchen via an online provider and source the appliances myself.

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on cheaper ( still would like reliability! )places to get their appliances from.
The appliances we would be after would be a wide induction hob and a downdraft extractor with an external motor.

Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
AO always have good deals and reliable deliveries but most places will price match.
Hughes shop on E bay too, pretty good prices and a well established retailer. Bit hit and miss as to what stock they have though - but that's half the fun of the hunt. Nothing quite like finding something you want AND saving loads of money.
Edited by: "mrty" 15th Sep 2017
Original Poster
Thanks for the recommendations.
Mrty I like the idea of Hughes surprise hunting!
Some while ago we bought 3 appliances from a company in Bolton via eBay I think they were call Discount Electrics. But the important thing is the items were seconds, by that they had small marks but still in their wrapping so never used. I only found one mark in fact, the fridge frezzor had a dent in the side (not seen when in place) and the handle had a small crack. Still not found what the problem was with the dishwasher or the washing machine. But the price was about 50% so no worries.
Original Poster
Thanks that's really useful to know.

I did have a look at ao but personally they don't have a bbq enough choice for the induction jobs or downdraft extractors.
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants