Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for Laptop about £350

I am looking to get my son a laptop for around £350. Have tried to get the Toshiba Sat L300 19Y but it is sold out in Scotland. Any other decent deals about?

Thanks!

4 Comments

try the acer at tesco direct listed at 349 but can be had for 330 ish with vouches and tax back

Original Poster

Acer came in at £332 getting it delivered to a store with the voucher. Is the Fujitsu Siemens a better model - sorry but I am so useless with these things and don't want to go for just the cheapest.

I have the v5505 model with 2ghz processor and absolutely love it, had it for over a year now and paid around 500 at the time, the model they are selling is slightly faster and newer.
    Would be a purchase for me if I didn't already have one.:thumbsup:

Acer looks good also for price but have heard some people complaining about build quality.
    Also acer has 800mhz bus speed against the fujitsu's 667mhz.

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

Could always get the acer from tesco instore if you can,see how it goes and if you don't like it take it back within 28days for a refund and look elsewhere.

Remember both laptops video cards aren't that great if he wants to play high spec games on it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking44
      2. No claims discount proof - Help needed55
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?66
      4. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1012

See more discussions