Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for laptop that can be delivered by this week or collected for preferably £400

The laptop doesn't require to be anything fantastic, as it'll mainly be used for word, excel, internet and watching downloaded films.

Would prefer one with a decent Core Duo processor and at least 160gb harddrive and 2gb ram, anything else is a bonus but we obviously want to get hold of the best deal.
    Oh and a brand name that has decent customer service incase something goes wrong, so would prefer to avoid companies like Advent and Acer.

Thanks a lot in advance.

11 Comments

Best deal I've seen recently

cdiscount.co.uk/Com…tml

Use Quidco for an extra 4%, I think. I seem to recall a few posts saying Cdiscount's delivery is quick.

Original Poster

That one looks pretty good and I like the option of making 3 payments.
    Is there one better value?

I found this one from tescos which would include 3% Quidco and 1% back in Tesco clubcard points (or 4% in deals):

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

and this one looks even better, although I don't know how reliable Fujitsu is with laptops:

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

Dell Inspiron 1545 - C2D 5800 + 3GB RAM + 250GB HDD @ £399 (PC World) - pcworld.co.uk/mar…073

Got this one for my mate and was looking for under £400 rador! Hope this helps.. Cheers!

Original Poster

timthehippy;4190358

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/15223very good spec and price

Apparantly that's out of stock or discontinued, as there's nothing available, did you accidentally send the wrong link?

r u only looking for brand new ones? Cause I have a notebook which I intend to sell.

regards

Original Poster

drmsa;4190459

r u only looking for brand new ones? Cause I have a notebook which I … r u only looking for brand new ones? Cause I have a notebook which I intend to sell. regards

We'd only look for a secondhand one if it was dirt cheap (due to bugs etc), so we could use as a short term laptop until finances are a bit better

says on the page more than 100 in stock for next day delivery.just put one in my shopping basket it seems in stock.

not a laptop but this is my for trade/for sale item. hotukdeals.com/ite…b-1

Original Poster

timthehippy;4190578

says on the page more than 100 in stock for next day delivery.just put … says on the page more than 100 in stock for next day delivery.just put one in my shopping basket it seems in stock.

The same thing happened again mate, can you give me the keywords, so I can check for it manually?

Thanks in advance for all the help offered everyone.

Can everyone please let me know which they think is the best value out of all the links?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Finally got a Xbox one s22
      2. Marvel characters22
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111316
      4. Just an thought regarding Paypal1110

See more discussions