Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for "Leon" (The Professional) DVD Region 2 (or 0) as pressie for friend.

Seems to be a bit thin on the ground this one.

Any ideas where it can be got? Is it part of a boxset perhaps??

16 Comments

http://i39.tinypic.com/szap7p.jpg

Is it this?

You're right - it is difficult to find in stock. There are several on eBay, though.

Original Poster

Yep that the one.

Classic film. Seems to be a deleted DVD.

Some on Amazon and Play, too.

Original Poster

Seem to be around £20 there for second hand.

Might have to bide my time on ebay ?

Tomb;4032995

Seem to be around £20 there for second hand.Might have to bide my time on … Seem to be around £20 there for second hand.Might have to bide my time on ebay ?

You could consider this one on play.com :

£16.99 Free Delivery

CONDITION: Used - Like New
    SELLER & RATING: ]matthew218 | ]94% positive (from 32 ratings)
    ]BUY

Comment: This DVD has now been deleted and is very rare! Both DVD and case are in like new condition. Genuine UK Region 2 release as pictured!
    Dispatched from: UK | Estimated delivery: 3-4 days

Was just going to offer to sell mine, but if its being discontinued not too sure. How much you willing to pay?

If your friend has a multi-region dvd player it looks to be available cheaper in region 1

using [url]www.dvdpricecheck.co.uk[/url] £7.70 delivered from AxelMusic in Canada

The American version has more scenes, leon teaches Matilda to use a gun etc

shaunh7;4036269

The American version has more scenes, leon teaches Matilda to use a gun … The American version has more scenes, leon teaches Matilda to use a gun etc

That happens on the uk version.

Original Poster

Not sure if their DVD is multiregion so looking for a R2 to play safe.

Original Poster

beverley1403;4033092

Was just going to offer to sell mine, but if its being discontinued not … Was just going to offer to sell mine, but if its being discontinued not too sure. How much you willing to pay?

Just missed out on a buy it now for £9.50 last night so ideally not any more than that.

Tomb;4039173

Just missed out on a buy it now for £9.50 last night so ideally not any … Just missed out on a buy it now for £9.50 last night so ideally not any more than that.

Just looked on ebay and the cheapest is £12.50 delivered. I'll do it for £11 delivered.

I've got the uncut international version in superbit format for £15 delivered. I

Original Poster

Whats the "superbit format"? & I imagine it would be region 1?

Its region 0 so will play on any dvd player.

This tells you about superbit - en.wikipedia.org/wik…bit
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wifi extender1218
      2. Looking for Missguided unidays code plz11
      3. Ekornes Stressless recliners - anyone any experience?35
      4. Wireless Earphones for Running55

See more discussions