Looking for Micro SD SDHC TF to Memory Stick MS Pro Duo Adapter

6 replies
Found 27th Apr 2010
hi, as title said i have bought sony camera from amazon just two weeks ago, and wanted to put memory card in, i have got micro sd 8gb and normal sd adapter, so i thought it will work on it, but i need memory stick ms pro duo adapter, has anybody got a spare one? we can exchange with one i have got the normal sd card adapter. please let me know, thanks.

6 Comments

Original Poster

hi, thnks for your help, but they take ages to come, as i ordered from them bluetooth and it took about a month, and i need it on this sunday, i dont know whether i will be able to make it, but thanks anyway.

bargain123hunter;8473082

hi, thnks for your help, but they take ages to come, as i ordered from … hi, thnks for your help, but they take ages to come, as i ordered from them bluetooth and it took about a month, and i need it on this sunday, i dont know whether i will be able to make it, but thanks anyway.

You're welcome - at least you have options ..

Just look on a well known auction site. I got one for the psp

Original Poster

i have already ordered from ebay last week on wednesday from uk seller, they said its been despatched on thursday, but it hasnt turned up yet, so i am bit worried whether it will come by weekend or not!!!!!!!!!!!! i am really having bad luck with posting as i am expecting few things and not coming up, also i sent one special delivery on friday which is not tracking either, i can't understand why is always me me me!!!!!!!!!!1

Original Poster

finally received today from ebay purchase, thanks for the help.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4495
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769390
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322856
    4. Add one, leave one game54415429

See more discussions