Expired

Looking for mobile phone

17 replies
Found 21st Jan 2009
Im looking for a mobile phone after my beloved sony ericcsson w810i packed up.

My budget ideally is £100 but would push to up to £150 if i like the phone.

I want a phone that has:
at least 2.0 megapixel camera (but not essential)
mp3 player
Touchscreen would be nice
Bluetooth
Good build as i am quite clumsy

16 Comments

wat network does it have to be on?

Original Poster

im on virgin which means phones are usually quite a bit more. But i can always get it unlocked from market if its another make

[FONT="Verdana"]I picked up 2 x Nokia 5300 Xpress Music PAYG Mobiles from Orange - I've not checked if they are unlocked but the deal was £19.50p for the phone & then a £10.00p for the phone bringing it up to a final total of £29.50p per phone.

Its a good runner - if you check out the specs its got bluetooth, it has an MicrosSD slot (both phones came with with a 256MB card), USB cable for connecting to your computer & all of the relevant Nokia software on a CD from what I can remember (haven't used that yet).

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

W890i? Silver Locked to Orange Brand NEw in Box
looking for £80 delivered

just a little advice, ive had a touch screen phone before and i really didnt like it, kept touching it by accident and phoning people!!! that was a samsung though. i find sony erricssons are the best phones

P.S i HAVE A SONY ERICSSON k550 AND ITS A GREAT LITTLE PHONE, VERY VERY HAPPY WITH IT. BUT YOU MIGHT WANT A FANCIER ONE WITH MORE FUNCTIONS.

Original Poster

i have decided i want an lg cookie anyone know where i can get it cheapest (i dont want to get from carphone warehouse)

carolluvscats;4147270

just a little advice, ive had a touch screen phone before and i really … just a little advice, ive had a touch screen phone before and i really didnt like it, kept touching it by accident and phoning people!!! that was a samsung though. i find sony erricssons are the best phones

U600? Wife has one. I hate it.

no not the U600 was an older one, but it was driving me mad! it didnt stay for long lol!

hi. can u unlock your 890i

Hi
what wrong with your phone???
what to sell it??

i am no expert but just started buying phones some not working and hope to find 2 phones not working a make one good one.

many thanks
tony
p.s. i am in cyprus payment by paypal with cyprus reistered address. if you need i can also give you my ebay id and you can see my 100%feedback.

u can get lg cookie from virgin shop for 100 quid

khusbu;4149207

hi. can u unlock your 890i

u can unlock in shops but i dont want to unlock the one i want to sell as it is sealed in box brand new

Scotty Boy;4147102

[FONT="Verdana"]I picked up 2 x Nokia 5300 Xpress Music PAYG Mobiles from … [FONT="Verdana"]I picked up 2 x Nokia 5300 Xpress Music PAYG Mobiles from Orange - I've not checked if they are unlocked but the deal was £19.50p for the phone & then a £10.00p for the phone bringing it up to a final total of £29.50p per phone.Its a good runner - if you check out the specs its got bluetooth, it has an MicrosSD slot (both phones came with with a 256MB card), USB cable for connecting to your computer & all of the relevant Nokia software on a CD from what I can remember (haven't used that yet).Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

hi can you tell me whre you bought that phones from? because i can't see on the orange website though, its good price, is it only instore? r they new or refurbished? thanks

cullet16;4147501

i have decided i want an lg cookie anyone know where i can get it … i have decided i want an lg cookie anyone know where i can get it cheapest (i dont want to get from carphone warehouse)

Virgin Mobile - virginmobile.com/vm/…3D1
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions