Expired

Looking for Mobile Phone Deal on Contract NOT T-MOBILE!! with a few mins and texts + DATA?

5 replies
Found 13th Feb 2009
I've scowered thos forum and seen a few deals but most don't seem to inlcude data..

does anyone know of any deals under 30 quid with data?

cheers

5 Comments

02 do a £35 contract, 600mins 1000 texts. Could add a free bolt-on with unlimited data

There might be many possibilities depending upon the length of contract, number of minutes, any choce of service provider, choice of phone etc. Here is a link where you can work out for something decent.

mobdeals.com/sho…by=

To start with, O2 offers the otpion of adding on a bolt on of unlimited web on many of their tarriffs. Depending upon the package, this bolt on can be free or you have to pay a lil bit extra on top of your line rental.

To be under £30, you may want to search for an option with O2, maximum line rental £20/£25 on the above link.

HTH

teambintip;4367514

02 do a £35 contract, 600mins 1000 texts. Could add a free bolt-on with … 02 do a £35 contract, 600mins 1000 texts. Could add a free bolt-on with unlimited data

You may as well buy the lower Iphone contract with a free iphone.

[url]www.dialaphone.co.uk[/url] Trusted, used them before quick delievery and excellent support. Good freebies too.:thumbsup:

Adam2050;4367661

You may as well buy the lower Iphone contract with a free iphone.

At £45 a month you mean?

teambintip;4367686

At £45 a month you mean?

Sorry Yeh, I was thinking of the profit I made when I sold my original 8Gb.

Either way that website is good.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland1947
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769322
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2552
    4. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1112

See more discussions