1. Tes Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for mobile with a lot of X network minutes

I need to buy a new contract with at least 400 cross network minutes.- and alt least 100 txt. the cheapest possible - similar like the 6680 deal (which I missed).
    Please help duckmagicuk.
    thank you

3 Comments

TinoP

I need to buy a new contract with at least 400 cross network minutes.- … I need to buy a new contract with at least 400 cross network minutes.- and alt least 100 txt. the cheapest possible - similar like the 6680 deal (which I missed).Please help duckmagicuk. thank you

you may have missed it ! but im gonna send mine back, got it on sat and it wasnt sim free and i didnt fancy getting a new number!

its a fantasic deal thou, if i wanted a new number id if kept it, so theres deffinity gonna be one left haha

TinoP

I need to buy a new contract with at least 400 cross network minutes.- … I need to buy a new contract with at least 400 cross network minutes.- and alt least 100 txt. the cheapest possible - similar like the 6680 deal (which I missed).Please help duckmagicuk. thank you

If you aren't too bothered about what phone you get, then try looking in my free 12 months contract thread where all of the phones work out totally free for the entire year!

I suggest that you go for an o2 or a 3 network deal, because they're the best minutes-wise.

If you need more help, or if you are looking for a certain phone in particular then feel free to get back in touch.

Good Luck,
    Ducky

Original Poster

you may have missed it ! but im gonna send mine back, got it on sat and … you may have missed it ! but im gonna send mine back, got it on sat and it wasnt sim free and i didnt fancy getting a new number!its a fantasic deal thou, if i wanted a new number id if kept it, so theres deffinity gonna be one left haha

man! i am sure they'll just toss it to the bin
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"23
      2. I want some backless loafers for men11
      3. I am looking Ryman online discount code33
      4. Electricity69

See more discussions