Looking for money off codes for New Look (fashion) Please

As above.....Thanks in Advance

4 Comments

I don't know what the terms and conditions are but I bought something from Boots online that was delivered today and inside was a leaflet that offers 20% off at New Look if I buy through boots.com/tre…eet
Says it is valid from 1st to 31st March. Nothing on the site about it at the moment though.

Original Poster

Butterbean

I don't know what the terms and conditions are but I bought something … I don't know what the terms and conditions are but I bought something from Boots online that was delivered today and inside was a leaflet that offers 20% off at New Look if I buy throughhttp://www.boots.com/treatstreet Says it is valid from 1st to 31st March. Nothing on the site about it at the moment though.

thanks for the info, cant see the offer will continue the search

Like I said - it started today (1st March). Have to enter code NLTREAT at checkout for 20% off full price items.

Original Poster

Butterbean

Like I said - it started today (1st March). Have to enter code NLTREAT at … Like I said - it started today (1st March). Have to enter code NLTREAT at checkout for 20% off full price items.

thank-you it worked
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764367
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32176
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846231
    4. The State on Ch411

See more discussions