Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for MR BUMP cutlery set....Anyone seen them about?

They have some in Tesco / Asda but couldn't find MR BUMP.......

14 Comments

amazon look like they have mr bump everything exept wht you want lol!!ill keep looking

Original Poster

I_love_shopping;4245633

amazon look like they have mr bump everything exept wht you want lol!!ill … amazon look like they have mr bump everything exept wht you want lol!!ill keep looking

Yeah typical lol!:)

hmmm found miss sunshine so they must be abou lol

Original Poster

I_love_shopping;4245696

hmmm found miss sunshine so they must be abou lol

Yeah my Tesco had Miss Chatterbox, Miss Sunshine and a few more Miss ones and then Asda had Mr Happy..... Just no MR BUMP lol.

mr messy and mr greedy found loool getting warmer

Original Poster

I_love_shopping;4245740

mr messy and mr greedy found loool getting warmer

Think I may have to try a different Tescos store. It was the metal ones with plastic handles and were only £3!

Thanks very much for all your searching tho x

None on Ebay but one listing for plate/bowl/tumbler set if you are after those too

your wlecome baby blue im off to bed now tho!! good luck in your search

Original Poster

RoyalRenegade;4245853

None on Ebay but one listing for plate/bowl/tumbler set if you are after … None on Ebay but one listing for plate/bowl/tumbler set if you are after those too

I got all of those for £1 each in Tesco tonight. Can't believe the profit some people make lol!

Original Poster

Has anyone seen this in Tesco at all, checked 3 near me and still no MR BUMP!

awwww no!!! i dnt think ur lil one will be a mini mr bump :(!! lol

They definitely existed in Tesco. I had no luck locally but a friend managed to get me them in the Coatbridge store. I guess they may be well gone now though, sorry, it probably doesn't help. :-(

Hi.
    Don't know if you're still looking but I've found this.

On ebay search for mr bump knife fork and it comes up with one. WOuldn't let me give you direct link.

8 available plus other designs, someone definitely trying to cash in - 100% mark up plus £2.50 for postage. Exactly the same as the Tesco £3 ones. Shame folk who wanted them couldn't get them in Tesco.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1424
      2. Is 'Isisue' a fake website/does it sell fake brands44
      3. Tiny white mites in bedroom and living room HELP333553
      4. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?511

See more discussions