EXPIRED

Looking for murder mystery parties

Has anyone got any of these that they have downloaded in the past? Somewhere free would be nice so we can choose which ones to do. There are loads on ebay for £3.50 - £10 but not really much details on characters and quality of stories...

12 Comments

Come round ours, will kill the wife for free...

You can download a party??

Don't tell people on here............they'll never go out and meet real friends again. ;-) :lol:

tigerallstars;5992518

lol...repped
Syzable;5992535

You can download a party?? :oDon't tell people on here............they'll … You can download a party?? :oDon't tell people on here............they'll never go out and meet real friends again. ;-) :lol:

ermmm.......again?

tigerallstars;5992518

lol!!

careful! now if someone does her in and the police look in here....

tigerallstars;5992518

It's only now i've reread that i realise it say's free............i read it as tea. :w00t: :oops:

Syzable;5992688

It's only now i've reread that i realise it say's free............i read … It's only now i've reread that i realise it say's free............i read it as tea. :w00t: :oops:

lol!

Tiger you feeling cannabalistic?

Thats one way of paying less alimony

yeah, she packed her bags last week and haven't seen her since, officer:whistling:

I think I thought I saw one in the WHSmith sale when I was in there on saturday

Here it is with a review!

whsmith.co.uk/Cat…tml

Maybe you could google the ones on ebay looking for reviews?

Original Poster

Butterflies;5995232

I think I thought I saw one in the WHSmith sale when I was in there on … I think I thought I saw one in the WHSmith sale when I was in there on saturday

thanks butterflies..much better than those childish posters above you :-D

Looking for ones that someone has downloaded and used, the kind you can buy on ebay as a word document

Original Poster

Butterflies;5995300

I haven't gone through this site - but you might like to … I haven't gone through this site - but you might like to lookhttp://www.all-about-forensic-science.com/free-online-murder-mystery-games.html

Thanks again, some of them look really interesting!! We are having a dinner party for 12 people and would like to use a murder mystery script for it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2152
    2. Better watch out for these...913
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763971
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846086

See more discussions