EXPIRED

Looking for necklace or similar with Daughter on or mummys princess PLEASE HELP

Hi all, i am looking for something special for my five year daughter to leave with her for when i have to leave her for 3 weeks , There used to be loads of different necklaces around with daughter on it or with mummys princess or something similar or even ones where u can each wear a bit. Argos havent got anything suitable , and google isnt finding anything. please help rep given

7 Comments

have you heard of nomination bracelets? latest craze-basically you buy the basic bracelet with square silver metal links and then replace them as you go along with charm style links-they are quite cool and they certainly have links that say daughter on them and hundreds of other ones-do a google on nomination bracelets and have a look-my daughter loves hers.

this says 'princess', and its a childs..........

amazon.co.uk/Ste…-17

how about a locket with daughter written on it? hsamuel.co.uk/web…11/
sorry just realised it would be too long for her

there was a lovely car stick on sign in halfords tonight - pink says princess on board - also reduced

i got my daughter a lovely necklace from asda at christmas, silver with "princess" in pink at the front, it wasnt very dear...

Original Poster

thanks people, off shopping now, rep left. This site is so good for ideas, and bargains im totally hooked lol

Original Poster

Any other suggestions, cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets912
    2. tcb what's the longest anyone has waited for a payout?55
    3. Which Camera?!!!11
    4. How to pay for uber journey?11

See more discussions