Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for new Contract Phone

Banned
    Hi,

My three contract expires next month so I am looking for a good contract deal from any network. Three has offered me 750 mins+250 texts for 15 pounds+nokia 6120 phone. I refused this deal because they were not giving me Nokia 6500 I asked for. I think three has a good deal on their website 20 ponds for 1100 mins+300 three to three and nokia 6500 +63 pounds Quidco+30 pounds recommend friend. Does anyone know of anything cheaper. My requirements:

With Laptop
    400+ mins, texts:no required,

Thanks

2 Comments

Been looking for the Mrs in the end and decided to go with three she was with T-Mobile.

I'm with three, so at £20 per month for 1100+300+£63 (Quidco) + £30 (Refer a friend) - all as you said - it seemed a no brianer only downside is 18 months but thats alright for her. Wil look for a similar deal when my contract finsishes

dont forget to get a £20 voucher as well.

I believe if you start to place an order then stop an e-mail is automatically generated with the £20 voucher to spend on accessories
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians2438
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261381
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.411
      4. word association Game74044574

See more discussions