EXPIRED

Looking for new phone contract... Iphone or HTC desire.

Hi Guys,

Contract due to expire i was wondering if anyone could recommend any deals or know of any good deals on either of these phones.

Thanks in advance

14 Comments

new iphone will be out soon, i would wait till then if its an iphone you want

what you looking for, number of texts/calls/internet etc

best contract will depend on what you use most

Original Poster

I would prob be looking for at least 600 mins, unlimited texts, and if im going to have a top end phone unlimited internet would be good to.

When is new Iphone out AJD?

apple has a wwdc conference on 8th June word is they will set a release date and show of new iphone then , could be out in the next month or so

Original Poster

AJD851;8738902

apple has a wwdc conference on 8th June word is they will set a release … apple has a wwdc conference on 8th June word is they will set a release date and show of new iphone then , could be out in the next month or so

Cheers ajd for your help, ill prob wait for that, rep added :thumbsup:

Get the desire, I've seen the specs of the iphone, it's got nothing the desire can't do, plus the iphone won't be out till AUG/SEPT!

shop.o2.co.uk/mob…age

;-)

mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/Bra…spx

Not saying this is the best, but looks quite good -

600 minutes
unlimited text
unlimited internet
12 month contract
3 month free insurance
£30 cashback (topcashback)
Free in car charger (doesnt say, but automatically adds to basket)

£35 texter + mobile internet VODAFONE

£35 x 12 = 420 + 105 (for phone) = 535 - 30 (cashback) = £505

Not bad for a 12 month contract with unlimited text and internet and a lot of minutes!

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;8739037

http://www.mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/Brands/HTC/b509/p31043.aspxNot saying … http://www.mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/Brands/HTC/b509/p31043.aspxNot saying this is the best, but looks quite good - 600 minutesunlimited textunlimited internet12 month contract3 month free insurance£30 cashback (topcashback)Free in car charger (doesnt say, but automatically adds to basket)£35 texter + mobile internet VODAFONEThat is a good price, but ill prob go for the desire. rep for your help£35 x 12 = 420 + 105 (for phone) = 535 - 30 (cashback) = £505Not bad for a 12 month contract with unlimited text and internet and a lot of minutes!

That is a good price, but ill prob go for the desire. rep for your help

jonny619447;8739074

That is a good price, but ill prob go for the desire. rep for your help

That is for the desire

Original Poster

richx45;8738985

Get the desire, I've seen the specs of the iphone, it's got nothing the … Get the desire, I've seen the specs of the iphone, it's got nothing the desire can't do, plus the iphone won't be out till AUG/SEPT!http://shop.o2.co.uk/mobile_phone/HTC/Desire?lastPage=/mobile_phones/Pay_Monthly/page;-)

that is a sexy looking phone! 1ghz snap dragon processor! (just sounds fast doesn't it, lol) :w00t:
repped :thumbsup:

I've got one, believe me, you won't be dissapointed, there is a huge following for the desire on this site, check out this thread:

hotukdeals.com/ite…362

:-D

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;8739081

That is for the desire

Oh sorry, just read the figures in your post, didnt check the link. im Sorted then. thanks :thumbsup:

Always worth approaching your existing provider, they will always offer you the best to keep your business

Original Poster

loll1es;8739788

Always worth approaching your existing provider, they will always offer … Always worth approaching your existing provider, they will always offer you the best to keep your business

Im with orange! i've learned my lesson and not gluten!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Where can you buy cheap Iphone 7 Plus 128gb from?34
    2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2239
    3. Nintendo Switch Game Cases23
    4. Any good Xbox One Kinect Games for kids?55

See more discussions