Expired

looking for new trainers

5 replies
Found 6th Jul 2008
any good online shops that sell trainers at reasonable prices????????

1. Ask
  2. Trainers
5 Comments

Try M&M Direct, they always have great prices on sports goods and you can go through quidco too. Also, check out the catalogues as they all have sales on at the moment and you can always find good discount codes for them, especially if it's your first order as they always give money off. A couple of months ago I got a pair of nike trainers for my husband from Marshall Ward for £18 (£15 plus £3 p&p) and they should have been around £50.

I've just bought a couple of decent pairs at route one

[url]www.routeone.co.uk[/url]
hotukdeals.com/ite…66/

Original Poster

Annie1508;2467008

Try M&M Direct, they always have great prices on sports goods and you can … Try M&M Direct, they always have great prices on sports goods and you can go through quidco too. Also, check out the catalogues as they all have sales on at the moment and you can always find good discount codes for them, especially if it's your first order as they always give money off. A couple of months ago I got a pair of nike trainers for my husband from Marshall Ward for £18 (£15 plus £3 p&p) and they should have been around £50.

cant find any vouchers or codes :?

try the nike store go through quidco for extra savings too. They have a 50% sale. If I never had 2 new pairs I would of got some more,

JJB Sale ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    2. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    4. word association Game74244916

See more discussions