Groups

looking for nice hotel in cyprus

i am looking for a nice place for me and my gf to stay in cyprus. we want to go early may prefrebly all inclusive but not bothered. were both 20 and looking for a place with a little nite life. if anyone out there could help i would b so pleased. Thank you

15 Comments

North or south

Most of the nightlife on the island is centered around Ayia Napa. However the other resorts (Protaras, Paphos etc) also offer nightlife. A nice AI hotel in Ayia Napa is the Club Atlantica Sungarden beach, but it does tend to be on the expensive side.

Do you have any other preferences ie beach etc?

Original Poster

i would prefer south near ayia napa but all the review i hear are saying that the food is horrible at the ai hotels

hot_martyn2008;1698407

i would prefer south near ayia napa but all the review i hear are saying … i would prefer south near ayia napa but all the review i hear are saying that the food is horrible at the ai hotels

A better area near Ayia Napa is the nissi bay area - there are a lot of nice AI hotels there and are close to Waterworld Waterpark. The Dome Beach is a great hotel and is situated on Makronissos bay which is one of the best beaches in Cyprus.

Take a look at the holiday truths cyprus hotels reviews here :- holiday-truth.com/hol…us/

I stayed at the Venus Beach Hotel a few years ago. It's in Paphos, and I really enjoyed my stay there. Couldn't fault the place.

Original Poster

thank you very much emasu that hotel you recommended a min ago looked really nice and just looking at that website now

Im going to Protaras this year. Have been there before, but stayed in Pernear which is a mini reosrt just to the north. Would recommend Protaras if you like your things british.

Food is cheap out there and with ai you feel obligated to eat the 3 meals a day and never go out i only go ai in the caribbean b&b is bed for you. Try trip advisor for some real reviews on the hotels out there not up with the south of the island for hotels.

A lot of people have noted that with the introduction of the euro on Jan 1st that retailers have bumped prices up a little - so a bit more cash might be neccesary.

Original Poster

i really like the look of them hotels you recomended any idea where the the cheapest place is to book either the dome hotel or Club Atlantica Sungarden Hotel emasu?

hot_martyn2008;1698603

i really like the look of them hotels you recomended any idea where the … i really like the look of them hotels you recomended any idea where the the cheapest place is to book either the dome hotel or Club Atlantica Sungarden Hotel emasu?

You're best off booking flights and hotel separately. This year we've booked our hotel through thomson hotel only as they came out the cheapest. The only company in the UK offering the Dome at all is Thomas Cook, and that will need to be part of a package holiday. I think the Atlantica can be booked hotel only through thomson, but other possibilites include hotelopia (part of TUI), expedia, lastminute.com etc..

i've been to cyprus 5times and am going again this agust. we love it. always stay in the protaras area, but have tried a few diferent hotels. the bars and resturants there are great so we go self-catering and choose somewhere new to eat each day. protaras has loads of different bars but only one night club. its about 10-15mins from aya napa if you want more life.

hot_martyn2008;1698603

i really like the look of them hotels you recomended any idea where the … i really like the look of them hotels you recomended any idea where the the cheapest place is to book either the dome hotel or Club Atlantica Sungarden Hotel emasu?

If you are looking at booking the hotel seperately then try ]quickrooms.com

I lived in Cyprus for 4 1/2 years ( left dec 06 ) working in HM Forces.

I could book hotels out there on special local resident and british forces rates and sometimes that website would get me cheaper deals than my discount would get.

We found during the time we spent there that the nightlife on the island works in cycles. Ayia Napa one year then round to Limmasol, then round to Paphos then back to Ayia Napa again and so on. When we left the place to be was Paphos but that probably has changed now.

Banned

Maybe you should consider a villa. We have been about 10 times and always rent a villa with private pool for about £400. Cannot understand how people like to stay in a hotel eating at the same place each day. half the fun is trying different restaurants.

Hated Ayia Napa but love Limassol & Paphos and wouldn't dream of going to the Northern occupied territory.

Check here in April as villas get massively reduced nearer the departure date.

jamesvillas.co.uk/

holiday-rentals.co.uk/Cyp…htm

Original Poster

thank you all for your comments gonna wait a couple of weeks and get a last min deal
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2171
      2. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it22
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay918
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?915

See more discussions