Looking for Nokia 5800 without contract

13 replies
Found 13th Mar 2009
I cant really afford a contract but i have got around £240 for a Nokia 5800. I cant really find anywhere that sells them on their own. Its all contracts.

Btw if anyone is selling one, let me know,

Thanks

13 Comments

[FONT="Verdana"]I think there was a deal on earlier on about the Nokia 5800 that come on a PAYG solution - give me two secs and I'll see if I can hunt out the links for you.

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

[FONT="Verdana"]Here's another option that works out cheaper by a few quid and it looks like you can get it instore.

Nokia 5800 XPress Music Free On O2 £15/Mnth Contract Unlimited Text 100 Minutes / £200 T-Mobile PAYGO (£20 Topup) @ Carphone Warehouse

hotukdeals.com/ite…2-/

The PAYG option works out to £220.00p if the deal is still on the go.

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Its also coming soon at [url]www.orange.co.uk[/url] but if you are anything like me you cannot wait!!

play.com have them delivered free for £249.99, i think you also get quidco on this as well, great phone:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks guys much appreciated!

Hi mate,

I'm selling a brand-new sealed Nokia 5800 on O2.
I've just put it on Ebay and looking for £230.
Let me know if you are interested.
*********.co.uk/ws/…210

If I can avoid the EBay fees then maybe we can do a deal.
I'm genuine, please feel free to look at my ebay feedback (Laney456)

Best Regards
Tom Lane

Hiya

I have a brand new boxed Nokia 5800, which is locked to T-Mobile. Unlocking is however very straightforward. It has been opened but purely to check functionality. I still have the upgrade receipt as well.

PM me if you're interested. Im willing to sell this for £220 including delivery.

Bank Transfer or Paypal gift

Original Poster

bump, sorry enn ay zed but not interested in unlocking.

Even if it can be done at home? I could do it before I send it out to you. If not, fair enough

You can also buy the Nokia 5800 direct from Nokia for £250.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What stereo cable is this? (Please click to view image)55
    2. Driving anxiety.2948
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch33
    4. What is gearbest like on warranty?66

See more discussions