Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for PAYG fliptop fone on 02

Hi all,
    I'm after a fliptop mobile to replace my LG 2200. It's currently locked to TMobile, and as they're not doing the great text packages like 02, I would like to swap over. I'm aware that it can be unlocked, but I am going to give my phone to my hubby who's happy to stay with TMobile.
    The best I could find at an affordable price is this one....
    shop.o2.co.uk/aff…jsp?prodID=affiliate:MOT:V547:GROUP

BUT, after reading the reviews, I'm worried about not being able to lock the side buttons, and a few other things. just wondering if anyone can find me a better deal.

I would like bluetooth, MMS, camera and polyphonic ringtones, and pref as slim as poss
    Oh, and I don't really need a sim card with it, have plenty of those :lol:
    Thanks in advance.

6 Comments

If you want a real girly phone (not that im being sexist lol)

id go for this

woolworths.co.uk/ww_…692 (its £99 @ woolworths)

ive had the above moto and i found it to be cack

Original Poster

Thanks for that, Dub1. Pink's not really my colour, but I'll try and find out if they do it in silver or similar.
    I have read some terrible reviews for that particular moto, so I'm still looking.

These aren't o2 but they're a great deal and you can always use the £25 free credit then get them unlocked

virginmobile.com/mob…nge

they do that phone in silver as i had some for sale on ebay a while back in silver and in pink in silver is cheaper the pink is a special edition thats why its that price

the nokia 2650 is a great flip top phone on o2

Original Poster

Thanks for the help, karma coming your way
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Is there a way to know how well clippers cut hair, (e.g. motor power).11
      2. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed33
      3. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1528
      4. Is there any deal for a 2TB external portable hard drive ?11

See more discussions