Expired

Looking for PAYG Nokia N8 Deal

7 replies
Found 12th May 2011
Looking for good price PAYG Nokia N8 phone- locked/unlocked. Any help in this regard will be helpful.

7 Comments

ebay.........I got one for £240 2 months ago which was a lot cheaper than the stores and sites

have a look on CEX they tend to have loads of Mint condition ones around the £220 price

Original Poster

thanks mate, looked at ebay. Will check CEX

not payg but monthly from talkmobile...300 mins, 1000 texts and unlimited data for £25 per month and free phone ..and £60 cash back from topcashback making the total cost £240 for the year..

iamanoldgit

not payg but monthly from talkmobile...300 mins, 1000 texts and unlimited … not payg but monthly from talkmobile...300 mins, 1000 texts and unlimited data for £25 per month and free phone ..and £60 cash back from topcashback making the total cost £240 for the year..

Yea, that's my posted deal, but you can also get the same deal in Carphone Warehouse and it'll be unlocked as well, I think. It's pretty cheap for a new phone. Also if you want to find a used phone for somewhat ~200 quid you can look at avforums.com/

I'm actually selling a brand new, sim free Nokia N8, bought it for my Dad and it's never let the box so I'm selling it for funds to buy him a decent camera. PM me if you're interested

Original Poster

Thanks Stewart...

Can someone post the latest N8 deal.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216634
    2. Lower car insurance21
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...1518
    4. Hope of a cure for asthma22

See more discussions