Looking for Picket Pales?

Posted 18th Apr
Hiya,

Can anyone make a suggestion of where to get some 3ft picket pales at a decent price. delivered (to Cornwall ),

Looking for about 200 of them, along with the assocaited other bits to make up a fence for my garden.

My little 2 year old cant go out there at the moment because of a 3 foot sheer drop at the end of the edge of the grass down to concrete, would class that as important enough in these times as having a two year old that love being outside locked in the house for months just cannot be good for her mental health (or ours!).

Thanks in advance for your help!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Which part of Cornwall and could you collect?
Same here ‘ I need 100 6ft round top pickets and live in Devon ‘ all my local places like southern Timber have closed
ArcadeAssassin18/04/2020 17:53

Which part of Cornwall and could you collect?

Sorry, just read this, I am in the saint austell area, yes can collect
m4ckys20/04/2020 01:25

Sorry, just read this, I am in the saint austell area, yes can collect

Try Bond Timber, or Mole Valley farmers in Liskeard. Both do individual pieces or ready made picket panels you can drop into place. Will also be far better quality than the DIY sheds etc.
ArcadeAssassin20/04/2020 01:50

Try Bond Timber, or Mole Valley farmers in Liskeard. Both do individual …Try Bond Timber, or Mole Valley farmers in Liskeard. Both do individual pieces or ready made picket panels you can drop into place. Will also be far better quality than the DIY sheds etc.

Thank you mate, will give them a ring tomorrow, hopefully they will be open!

You are a good man!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions