EXPIRED

Looking for please cheapest Xbox 360 Wireless game adapter

Hi Peeps
as above please any help would be much appreciated, cheapest i can find is pcworld.co.uk/mar…379 a PC world looking for either Online or National outlet....

7 Comments

Marshall Ward have it for £39.00 plus £3.50 for postage.

Not sure about the stock situation. It says delivery within 7 weeks but don't know if that's a standard statement for goods direct from supplier.

Here's a link

marshallward.co.uk/MWN…tor

Original Poster

luckyjim

Marshall Ward have it for £39.00 plus £3.50 for postage. Not sure about t … Marshall Ward have it for £39.00 plus £3.50 for postage. Not sure about the stock situation. It says delivery within 7 weeks but don't know if that's a standard statement for goods direct from supplier.Here's a linkhttp://www.marshallward.co.uk/MWNet/product.aspx?brand=Mward&prod_id=263064&cm_mmc=CJ-_-na-_-na-_-WirelessNetworkingAdaptor

Cheers was hoping for something cheaper:thumbsup: cheeky i know but hey those who don't ask don't get...

Original Poster

Anyone with a updated bettter price please?

Cheapest I've found is using the 20% off from HMV (valid fri+sat only)

£59.99 reduced to £47.99

If you go via Quidco (9% cashback) it will work out as £43.67

Original Poster

Thanks m8 looks cool

you dont have to buy the official adapter mate, there are others that will work

all you need is a gaming bridge/adapter, makes ure you get a G enabled one.

some here: ebuyer.com/UK/…ges

id recommend the Zoom 125Mbps GamePoint! Wireless-G Gaming Network Adapter, £34.98, supposed to be very good and price is good aswell.

Original Poster

bigup

you dont have to buy the official adapter mate, there are others that … you dont have to buy the official adapter mate, there are others that will workall you need is a gaming bridge/adapter, makes ure you get a G enabled one.some here: http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/cat/Wireless/subcat/Games-Adapters-/-Bridgesid recommend the Zoom 125Mbps GamePoint! Wireless-G Gaming Network Adapter, £34.98, supposed to be very good and price is good aswell.

Yes m8 have seen the zoom but with delivery on top they not far off the original,
+ seem to be bit more involved in the 360 setup..
Thanks very much for your reply...
Hk
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bed pillow recommendations69
    2. Referbed MACBOOK- thoughts?!11
    3. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1018
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?912

See more discussions