looking for plus size dresses or evening wear suitible for a cruiseship??

Found 15th Jan 2008
hoping to book a cruise shortly so i will need a plus size dress for the formal evening wanting something that is modern and trendy can anyone recommend any websites???
Community Updates
MiscDress
18 Comments
Original Poster
allstar2;1460367

http://www.charles-patricia-lester.co.uk/special-offer.html#plushttp://www.maxineperkinsltd.com/plussizedclothing.htmhttp://www.promgirl.com/shop/pretty_princess_plushope these help

first web site too pricey but middle one has some nice things thanks rep added
Try Monsoon there sizes are good and some fantastic dresses for a cruise but I would try looking on Ebay loads of great offers for plus sizes on there.

Hope this helps:roll::roll:
debenams plus collection is lovely hun.

i also second monsoon.
will have to be bloody big dresses to fit a cruise ship!

edit - is it immoral to force clothes on a boat?
evans?
Original Poster
jules69;1462652

evans?

I call evans the tent shop !!! lol no shape to the dresses and a bit old fashioned for me but thanks for the suggestion tho !
Original Poster
jennie-jack;1460818

debenams plus collection is lovely hun.i also second monsoon.

thanks for information ! rep added
Original Poster
Margox;1460513

Try Monsoon there sizes are good and some fantastic dresses for a cruise … Try Monsoon there sizes are good and some fantastic dresses for a cruise but I would try looking on Ebay loads of great offers for plus sizes on there. Hope this helps:roll::roll:

thanks for the suggestions ! rep added
Banned
mstiny;1464123

I call evans the tent shop !!! lol no shape to the dresses and a bit old … I call evans the tent shop !!! lol no shape to the dresses and a bit old fashioned for me but thanks for the suggestion tho !

I was going to recommend them yesterday but my last joke on this matter didnt go down too well
new look???
Banned
loupomm;1464164

new look???

no, ive always been this fat:oops:
sassie;1464177

no, ive always been this fat:oops:

ive bee trawling shops today to find a nice outfit for a wedding, but found nothing :-(

except a dress is the sale at dorothy perkins but not my size and none online :cry: its frustrating
Banned
loupomm;1464260

:pive bee trawling shops today to find a nice outfit for a wedding, but … :pive bee trawling shops today to find a nice outfit for a wedding, but found nothing :-(except a dress is the sale at dorothy perkins but not my size and none online :cry: its frustrating

could they not have phoned other stores for you?
sassie;1464284

could they not have phoned other stores for you?

they gave me the 'line number' of the dress and told me to call others, but as its a sale item not to hold out much luck, annoying cos i dont 'do' dresses but really liked it, typical, will no doubt end up wearing jeans!
Banned
loupomm;1464295

they gave me the 'line number' of the dress and told me to call others, … they gave me the 'line number' of the dress and told me to call others, but as its a sale item not to hold out much luck, annoying cos i dont 'do' dresses but really liked it, typical, will no doubt end up wearing jeans!

then get on the blower tomorrow and phone round a few:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

sassie;1464297

then get on the blower tomorrow and phone round a few:thumbsup:

i wil do
[url]www.simplybe.co.uk[/url] look ar the bottom of the page and it will say about other sites , fashion world, classic collection etc. Fantastic everyday and occasionwear. Bon voyage!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions