looking for plus size dresses or evening wear suitible for a cruiseship??

Found 15th Jan 2008
hoping to book a cruise shortly so i will need a plus size dress for the formal evening wanting something that is modern and trendy can anyone recommend any websites???

1. Misc
  2. Dress
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Dress
18 Comments

Original Poster

allstar2;1460367

http://www.charles-patricia-lester.co.uk/special-offer.html#plushttp://www.maxineperkinsltd.com/plussizedclothing.htmhttp://www.promgirl.com/shop/pretty_princess_plushope these help

first web site too pricey but middle one has some nice things thanks rep added

Try Monsoon there sizes are good and some fantastic dresses for a cruise but I would try looking on Ebay loads of great offers for plus sizes on there.

Hope this helps:roll::roll:

debenams plus collection is lovely hun.

i also second monsoon.

will have to be bloody big dresses to fit a cruise ship!

edit - is it immoral to force clothes on a boat?

evans?

Original Poster

jules69;1462652

evans?

I call evans the tent shop !!! lol no shape to the dresses and a bit old fashioned for me but thanks for the suggestion tho !

Original Poster

jennie-jack;1460818

debenams plus collection is lovely hun.i also second monsoon.

thanks for information ! rep added

Original Poster

Margox;1460513

Try Monsoon there sizes are good and some fantastic dresses for a cruise … Try Monsoon there sizes are good and some fantastic dresses for a cruise but I would try looking on Ebay loads of great offers for plus sizes on there. Hope this helps:roll::roll:

thanks for the suggestions ! rep added

Banned

mstiny;1464123

I call evans the tent shop !!! lol no shape to the dresses and a bit old … I call evans the tent shop !!! lol no shape to the dresses and a bit old fashioned for me but thanks for the suggestion tho !

I was going to recommend them yesterday but my last joke on this matter didnt go down too well

new look???

Banned

loupomm;1464164

new look???

no, ive always been this fat:oops:

sassie;1464177

no, ive always been this fat:oops:

ive bee trawling shops today to find a nice outfit for a wedding, but found nothing :-(

except a dress is the sale at dorothy perkins but not my size and none online :cry: its frustrating

Banned

loupomm;1464260

:pive bee trawling shops today to find a nice outfit for a wedding, but … :pive bee trawling shops today to find a nice outfit for a wedding, but found nothing :-(except a dress is the sale at dorothy perkins but not my size and none online :cry: its frustrating

could they not have phoned other stores for you?

sassie;1464284

could they not have phoned other stores for you?

they gave me the 'line number' of the dress and told me to call others, but as its a sale item not to hold out much luck, annoying cos i dont 'do' dresses but really liked it, typical, will no doubt end up wearing jeans!

Banned

loupomm;1464295

they gave me the 'line number' of the dress and told me to call others, … they gave me the 'line number' of the dress and told me to call others, but as its a sale item not to hold out much luck, annoying cos i dont 'do' dresses but really liked it, typical, will no doubt end up wearing jeans!

then get on the blower tomorrow and phone round a few:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

sassie;1464297

then get on the blower tomorrow and phone round a few:thumbsup:

i wil do

[url]www.simplybe.co.uk[/url] look ar the bottom of the page and it will say about other sites , fashion world, classic collection etc. Fantastic everyday and occasionwear. Bon voyage!
Post a comment
@
    Text