EXPIRED

Looking for portable DVD player that supports divx etc

Hello, Im looking for a good priced portable dvd player that can also play divx, xvid etc from either memory cards or memory sticks.

I just wondered if anyone knew of any good items, and also any deals involving portable players?

Thanks

10 Comments

....me too. i'll wait with you.

Philips DVP5960 - best one out there. Average price £50-£60, if you lucky to find it cheaper - buy it. I have been using mine for over 9 months now - would recommend.

Philips DVP5980 available now for the same price - Dixons ~£45, Ebay, Amazon ~£50

Banned

did the op not say [SIZE="6"]portable[/SIZE] dvd player?:?

cheapest ones with Divx support are from Philips. Telephone Online does some deals on some ex-display models. check it out if interested

Original Poster

Thanks for all the suggestions, but i was looking for a portable dvd player (ie with own screen etc)

Anyone else got any ideas?

sdjpaterson;2972405

Thanks for all the suggestions, but i was looking for a portable dvd … Thanks for all the suggestions, but i was looking for a portable dvd player (ie with own screen etc)Anyone else got any ideas?

Phillips ones I suggested are portable ones with their own 7" screen. :whistling:

Original Poster

Sorry, I thought you were talking about the same phillips dvd players as the other guys..

Do you have any links to model numbers of players you would recommend?

thanks

Original Poster

I found this one which looks like exactly what I was looking for.

Philips DCP850/05

Anyone got any opinions on this or ideas on where to get it..cheapest i can find it is about £150

I bought a Durabrand one in Asda some time ago for £40. It plays everything, Ideal for Hospital/Travelling.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions