Groups
    EXPIRED

looking for ps3 console, do not know for which one should I go

Hi, can someone advise me which ps3 shoudl I buy, slim or fat one? I have 1tb NAS so capasity of GB is not important as I will be waching my movies form that NAS driver. or I'm I wrong?
    Also does anyone knows any good deals resent ones for PS3 console or bundles? many thanks all advice will be much appreciated

4 Comments

You need to get the slim one its more energy efficient , less prone to ylod , quieter, I think your hard drive must be fat32 so you may need to reformat it . You can stream from your Pc to the Ps3 and install a program called Tversity which is free to download .

Original Poster

thanks
    any deals on ps3?

Tazzer;8094506

You need to get the slim one its more energy efficient , less prone to … You need to get the slim one its more energy efficient , less prone to ylod , quieter, I think your hard drive must be fat32 so you may need to reformat it . You can stream from your Pc to the Ps3 and install a program called Tversity which is free to download .

He won't need to reformat as he said he has a NAS, which you can access over the network with the PS3.

To OP, the slim PS3s can't run Linux, so if that's something you want to do, you'll need to get one of the Phat PS3s.

Original Poster

what is the benefits of linux?
    is it to have a kind of a pc?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations for recommendations/area etc!45
      2. Anything better than allcast?33
      3. Need a good courier - any help please :)22
      4. Why is buying a laptop such a nightmare44

See more discussions