Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for PSP Go New

Hi everyone. I hope you're all in the best of health. Where's the cheapest place I can buy a new PSP Go? Your help will be appreciated. Thank you xxx

5 Comments

I was looking at these today, can't remember company but they were doing White PSP go 'new' for under £100 delivered (sale). I was in a rush so didn't check on company or post here. They came up on google shopping if that helps.

Original Poster

Mattwood1

I was looking at these today, can't remember company but they were doing … I was looking at these today, can't remember company but they were doing White PSP go 'new' for under £100 delivered (sale). I was in a rush so didn't check on company or post here. They came up on google shopping if that helps.

Thank you for your reply. I tried to search for it but I could only find used for less than £100

Really? comes up every time I have searched (was on mobile before) heres the link

willentrading.co.uk/son…tml

Registered Address:

Liquidity Services Ltd,
    9 Northfield Drive
    Northfield
    Milton Keynes
    MK150DQ, United Kingdom

Company Number: 4843035 | VAT Number: 821506067 | Registered in England & Wales

May want to check up on them.

Edit, some people happy but a lot don't seem to be mainly as they seem not to reply to questions or forms of contact.
    Edited by: "Mattwood1" 27th Mar 2011

Original Poster

Awww thank you I'll do a bit of research on them

Mattwood1

Really? comes up every time I have searched (was on mobile before) heres … Really? comes up every time I have searched (was on mobile before) heres the link[url=http://www.willentrading.co.uk/sony-psp-go-console-white-p-7239.html]http://www.willentrading.co.uk/sony-psp-go-console-white-p-7239.html[/url]Registered Address: Liquidity Services Ltd, 9 Northfield Drive Northfield Milton Keynes MK150DQ, United Kingdom Company Number: 4843035 | VAT Number: 821506067 | Registered in England & WalesMay want to check up on them.Edit, some people happy but a lot don't seem to be mainly as they seem not to reply to questions or forms of contact.

Original Poster

I've done a bit of research and unfortunately they don't seem very reliable at all. Thank you for your help anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?28
      2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2751
      3. plusnet mobile terrible35
      4. Recommend a free reminder app1314

See more discussions