Groups

looking for recommendation on a camcorder please?

Needs to have wifi. Budget £200 For filming at home generally trying to capture them growing up.

Thanks

4 Comments

Camcorder, whats that then. LOL.

Original Poster

rhinopaul

Camcorder, whats that then. LOL.

I went to a wedding and I have a decent camera, better than any smart phone hence why I choose it over my mobile. so I was taking pictures and some kids walking past me mutter ' cameras do people still use them' and started laughing. Then later on they were trying to get a picture with the new bride & groom from the photographer using a camera. X) you would be one of them

Edited by: "MR1123" 19th Mar

MR1123

I went to a wedding and I have a decent camera, better than any smart … I went to a wedding and I have a decent camera, better than any smart phone hence why I choose it over my mobile. so I was taking pictures and some kids walking past me mutter ' cameras do people still use them' and started laughing. Then later on they were trying to get a picture with the new bride & groom from the photographer. X) you would be one of them

I wouldnt as I dont do weddings. oO
    Cameras are still better than phones but even my 3 year old Z3 does 4k video recording. It seems an overkill to get a camcorder if its just every day use.Trying to capture those funny moments is easy reaching for your phone but try carrying a camcorder in your pocket and remembering to charge it.
    Each to their own of course. Hope you create some amazing memories with what ever you choose.

Original Poster

rhinopaul

I wouldnt as I dont do weddings. oOCameras are still better than phones … I wouldnt as I dont do weddings. oOCameras are still better than phones but even my 3 year old Z3 does 4k video recording. It seems an overkill to get a camcorder if its just every day use.Trying to capture those funny moments is easy reaching for your phone but try carrying a camcorder in your pocket and remembering to charge it. Each to their own of course. Hope you create some amazing memories with what ever you choose.

Thanks, I'm not the primary user, probably won't use it at all, but great idea, will pass it on. Ty
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.11
      2. One for the mathmeticians1930
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767425
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876401

See more discussions